Telling

Nightwing woke up early the next morning to take care of some business. He got ready for the day and walked over to his bike.
Nightwing drove all the way to the bat cave rehearsing what he was going to say to batman.
Nightwing pulled into the bat cave getting even more nervous every step he took.
Bruce Wayne was standing at his computer looking at the gem information.
"I was wondering when you were going to come." he said to Nightwing.
"Ya sorry it's been really... busy lately."
"I know." Bruce said turning around to see Dick Grayson standing in front of him.
"So.." Dick said with a moment of pause.
"I already know dick." Bruce said.
"You do?!" Dick said looking confused.
"Yes I'm batman I know everything." Bruce replied with yeah smirk.
"Oh ya sure, who told you?" Dick asked.
"Wally." Bruce replied.
"Oh." Dick said as he thought of wally coming in to tell batman about what he did.
"Why didn't you stop me?" He asked.
"Well because I wanted to test you dick, I wanted to see if you would do the right thing for your friends, and you did." Bruce replied.
"Oh" Dick replied.
"So if you want I found the way to bring the powers back to their owners." Bruce said noticing Dick's face.
"Look, Richard, you will still be a good hero, you don't need powers to save people you know, I mean look at me." Bruce said trying to make Dick feel better.
"Ya I guess." he said.
"Whats wrong then?" Bruce asked.
"Its just that everything went wrong when I had powers and when I didn't, I was kind of left out. I mean wally and Artemis are kind of a thing and m'gann and superboy, and aqualad is the leader so he gets along with everyone." Dick replied.
"I see." bruce said.
"What should i do." dick asked.
"Idk, why don't you figure that out." bruce said as he turned around and pulled out 4 bottles with different colored liquid in it. " these are the antidotes, red is for superboy, orange is for aqualad, green is for m'gann, and yellow is for wally. Give them these and you drink half of this bottle and give the other half to artemis." Bruce said giving him another bottle filled with purple liquid.
"Thanks." dick said taking the bottles and putting them in a bag. "For everything." He said as he walked towards the exit to the bat cave leaving for Mount Justice.
_________________
Once Dick arrived back to mount justice he called a for a meeting.
Artemis ran into the room speeding past Nightwing.
"Whats up?" she asked.
"Just wait." Nightwing replied.
Once everyone else got inti the meeting room, nightwing explained what he did that morning.
"Wait so i can have my super speed back now?" Wally asked.
"Yeah." Dick replied. " these are the antidotes, red is for superboy, orange is for aqualad, green is for m'gann, and yellow is for wally." He said passing them out. " And you drink half of this bottle and give the other half to me." He said handing the purple bottle to artemis.
"Umm ok." artemis replied.
"Wally and m'gann you first.On the count of three drink your bottles. You to Artemis." Dick said.
"One,two,..." Dick said hesitating. "Three." he finally said taking a deep breath.
Once the three drank their bottles a gust of yellow, green, and purple wind swirled around them. When the wind stopped, Wally got up and ran around the room super fast making dick's hair blow back. Then Wally ran up to artemis and kissed her, shocking her at first and then she seemed to enjoy it.
"Ok can we get back to this?" Dick said turning away from the two love birds.
"Ok drink your bottles at the count of three."
"One,two, three." Dick said as he drank the rest of the purple bottle. The wind started to pick up but it felt like it was coming from inside him. Finally a purple gust of wind shot put of his chest and into super boy and aqualads chest. Red and orange wind shot into Dick's chest making him take a deep breath and then everything was over.
The four people that had powers tried them out to make sure they were working.
Dick glanced at artemis and turned around walking to his room.