Chapter 7"And I quote"

He's been at it for five minutes so I had enough of his bull-ness. "STOP IT!" I yelled knowing he won't listen but surprisingly he did, the noise stopped. I heard his loud petty patter hind paws walked back to the big window. He stared at me, so I stared back. I could feel my pupils shrinking dramatically then the over ground pile of trash decided to talk.

"You made a disgustingly bad decision, I could drain you battery and kill you, you know that? No..don't even bother answering that question, you are so reckless you need to know your place little girl, when I get you I'll decide whether or not to spare you, now be a good little short tiny child and come on back then I MIGHT spare you and we can forget this ever happened am I clear?" He tried to sound harmless but deep down we both know that he's faking or he thinks I'm that stupid and will actually buy it.

"No I'm not letting you take me hostage because you said so" he interrupted me going off. "You know what, when I grab ahold of you, your gonna beg me to stop torturing you, you will obey me like a good little girl that you are, your not gonna be disrespectful to me with that attitude of yours, you are nothing but a child you don't know what's going on you're not even an adult yet it's not your place to say no to me, you will open this door get on you knees and beg me not to go off and end up ripping your pretty little head, so like I said AM. I. CLEAR!." He used a demanding tone putting me in my place, then a furious flare stabbed threw me so now I am in control I will put this bunny back behind the food chain, after all my spirit animal is a wolf, so it's time to hunt.

Profanity watch out toots 🥴

"I said No" I demanded. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC CHILD WHO DOESN'T HAVE A LIFE YET..YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR, YOU ARE A FOOLISH CHILD THAT'S JUST ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH, YOU WILL BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE WHILE I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU DO YOU HEAR ME!" I can tell he was taken over by anger.

"You know what, I don't give two flying shits about your dam decisions JACKrabbit. So I have somethings to say...one: I don't hate you I'm just simply not excited about your existence. Two: Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything. Three:If you're gonna be a smart ass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass. Four:I would tell you to go fuck yourself but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed. And Five: where's your off button?" He was speechless, I sighed. Ahhh right back in place where he belongs

"Wait..What?" He Said confused as all out doors. "I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement then that" I said relaxing my tone. "And it's funny how your a bunny and can demand a leashed muzzled dog but your demanding a leash less wild don't-give-two-flying-shits, wolf" I sat in my office chair leaning back, I lifted my left leg high up to rested on my right leg in a crossing my legs position, staring at him lifting my left brow which I'm really good at.

Sorry for short chapter but I'm not feeling the best, i mean you want me to feel better to give you a better chapter right? So sowy if this chapter ain't the best toots.

😓😞😅