𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51 - The Beginning of the End

Beginne am Anfang

- K

The three women can't believe in what they've read. Lisa quickly took her phone and returned to her seat on the couch. She finishes her glass of wine and refills it.

"Lisa, he's threatening you now." Rosé expressed concern to her friend.

"There's an initial now on the note Lisa, and whoever that K is, he's really a psycho. How can he do those terrible things?" Jisoo worriedly said.

Lisa is about to finish her wine when Jennie abruptly stops her and hugs her.

"Honey, what are we going to do now? He's making his move. First that guard, then Mino. What if they hurt our family or our friends next time. What if it's you next time? I can't let him hurt any of you because of me. If he wants me, I'll go to him and ask him to stop if that's the only way to end all of this." Jennie said with tears in her eyes. Lisa suddenly removed Jennie's hand from her waist and walked away from them. Then she smashes the glass in her hand at the wall, startling the three women.

"Lalisa!" Jisoo called out, but Lisa didn't look at her.

"You'll go to that guy." Lisa sarcastically chuckled. "How could you think that way, Jennie? Do you know how that guy thinks? Do you think he'll listen to you just because you ask? Jennie, he wants you! He's obsessed with you! If you go to him, it's as if you've already surrendered yourself to him. Listen to me! Please, that's all I ask of you. You will never go to him. I don't care if I have to hire a hundred bodyguards just to protect you and our loved ones. If you consider yourself to be a burden. I'll say it a thousand times again. YOU ARE NOT! You are my everything, Jennie. I will never give you up." Lisa said, her eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm so sorry Lisa, I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to do if something happens to you." Jennie sobbed.

"Let's end this conversation. I promise you all, Mino will be his last victim. I will not let him touch any of you. I will not even let him touch a single strand of your hair, Jennie. He will never take you away. That psycho didn't know who he was up against." Lisa said sternly, looking away. Her phone then suddenly rings. She turned to face the caller and excused herself to answer the phone.

Jennie is curious as to who Lisa is speaking with. She is about to follow her wife, but Jisoo and Rosé stop her.

"Let's just wait for her, Jennie. Lisa will tell us if something happens again." Rosé said, walking over to Jennie's side to console her.

"Jendeukie, I can't believe you said those words. If I were Lisa, I would smack your head. Don't ever think of coming to that guy. You know how dangerous he is. Don't worry about us. We can protect ourselves. Just believe in Lisa, she will never let anything happen to us. Listen to her and stop being hard-headed." Jisoo told her cousin. Jennie nods slowly and suddenly hugs her cousin.

"I'm so sorry, unnie. I'm so afraid right now. I cannot afford to lose Lisa. I love her so much, unnie." Jennie said, breaking down again. Jisoo hugs her tightly, and Rosé hugs the both of them.

"Don't worry, Jennie, we will never let anything happen to Lisa. We will always be here for both of you. We will help you find that psycho." Rosé told Jennie.

"Thank you so much to both of you. You have no idea how grateful I am to have the two of you in our lives." Jennie sobbed.

Lisa came back after her phone call. When she sees the three women's state, her cold expression softens. She cleared her throat so that the three would notice her. When Jennie saw her wife return, she quickly wiped away her tears.

"Who called you, honey?" Jennie asked worriedly to her wife.

"Mr. Han called and informed me of the condition of those two victims." Lisa said as she crossed her arms across her chest and walked towards them. "They are both stable now, but they are still unconscious. Mr. Han has told us not to go to work for the meantime for our safety, and I have also hired guards for your parents' safety as well." The Thai said as she waited for Jennie's reaction, but the latter simply nodded her head slowly.