Decisions

Y/n POV-

You walked over to where your friends were sitting and quickly sat taking out your bento in hopes of eating with whatever time you had left. As you grabbed your chopsticks you glanced up and saw that they were all looking at you. You took the time to look individually at each of your friends while they sat silently staring right back at you.

Finally Bakugo coughed "So what happened" he remarked dialing back his usual scowl. You responded while picking up some of your sushi.

"Hawks asked me if I would fill the spot as one of his interns and I said I'd think about it, that's all" you imparted as you gazed at Bakugo with reassuring eyes. He only made a "tsk" sound and looked away from you.

The amount of people who knew the restricted piece of information regarding your past other than Hawks who you just told was Aizawa Sensei, principal Nezu, and Bakugo. No one else knew your secret not even Mina and you never found a reason to divulge it to anyone else at the school.

Bakugo knew your secret for one sole reason. The day you escaped your house the door you had so desperately banged on was Bakugo's. You both at the time attended the same grade school and weren't exactly friends since you had only ever seen Bakugo bullying Deku.

But, apparently after you had blacked out on his doorstep Bakugo who was the one who opened the door and as soon as he saw you recognized you. From there he called his parents who had called the police.

When you woke up in the hospital he was the first one you saw, he was sitting in a chair pulled up right next to you and was holding your hand. He had soon explained everything that happened and said that since you guys were going to the same school his parents offered to let you stay with them as long as you wanted.

Despite their offer after attending court you ended up bouncing around a lot of foster homes for about four years. Four years you spent alone with Bakugo being the only one who you were able to stay in contact with. Your only friend, after turning 13 you went to court again.

Bakugo's parents obviously attended with their offer still standing. The judge finally let it pass and you ended up staying with them till you turned 16. From that point on no longer wanting to burden anyone else you got a job to rent an apartment.

You originally had absolutely no intention of attending U.A. but because your big shot friend who was adamant about being number one insisted you still go to the same school as him you applied and with due process got accepted.

After that day in the hospital you and Bakugo always had a special connection. For two people who had no connection prior to the incident you both quickly became akin to one another. Everyone even thought that you two would end up as a couple. But you and Bakugo never saw each other in that way it just wouldn't work out because he was more like an overprotective big brother to you.

Regardless everyone assumed you secretly liked each other. Even Mina tried to get you guys together on more than one occasion, but little did she know Bakugo actually had a crush on her since their first year. Despite his rambunctious personality he was always to scared to tell her.

Nevertheless you and Bakugo looked after each other no matter what. As you zoned back into to the conversation you heard the overlapping voices of your friends asking why you wouldn't accept.

Mina was the first to argue "Y/n you've always worked so hard why not take the opportunity, I mean what do you have to lose".

Denki quickly chimed in right after "I mean shiiii if the number 2 hero came up to me and asked me PERSONALLY to join his internship I would say yes". They all commented in agreement as Sero continued on. "Really Y/n you should accept the offer you don't always have to be so stubborn".