Realism Part I

'Why didn't I think of this before'

To complete your camouflaged look you grabbed a large hat dusting it off before setting it on top of your head. You put Bakugo's wallet in your pocket and carefully opened the door a crack.

You peaked through the door to and when you saw the way was clear you opened the door quickly closing it behind you.

Blending into the rest of the visitors you lowered your head still paying enough attention as to find an exit. When you finally found the exit you rushed out of the hospital before anyone could make an attempt to stop you.

'I don't even know where I am'

You looked around at the unfamiliar setting deciding to walk in any direction so you wouldn't just be standing in front of the very place you had just made an effort to leave. The sun had already set at that point and you watched as many of the street lights began to turn on.

'Where should I go-' you thought only to find yourself bumping into something. "Hey watch where you're going lady" a young boy hissed making you lower your gaze to meet his eyes. 'Maybe he can help me get in contact with him'

"Hey kid where are you going" you called out as he began walking without warning, "Look if you're going to try and rob me before you do just know I'm poor, kids at school bully me and steal my lunch money, and my mom has breast cancer" he sighed clearly annoyed at you following him.

"Look I just wanted to ask if you had a phone I could borrow"

"Oh yeah, but it's back at my uncles store" he spoke still walking. "Okay then" you huffed out trying to keep up with his fast paced walk. The boy didn't say anything else until you reached the front of a small convenience store.

"Here it is now get in make your call and leave" he groaned opening the door. "How welcoming" you joked making the boy roll his eyes. "Uncle I'm back" he called out before quickly walking to the back area.

He came back holding his phone as he looked at you expectantly. When you tried to grab the phone he held it back even farther still looking at you.

"What now" you huffed putting your hands into your pockets. "Its going to cost you to make a call lady" the kid smirked. 'No time to argue'

"How much" you groaned pulling out Bakugos wallet. "Fifty bucks" the kid shrugged sitting down in the chair behind the counter.

"You're kidding me" you scoffed looking at the boy who clearly wasn't kidding. "Nope" he said popping the p.

"Kids these days" you mumbled pulling out twenty five dollars. "Hey I'm not a kid I'm in my third year of middle school" he argued grabbing the cash from your hand and placing the phone in it in turn. "Yeah sure"

"This isn't fifty but I'll take it" he mumbled rolling up the cash he took, 'Respect to the hustle'.

You quickly dialed the number into the phone turning around away from the boy. "Hello" you heard over the phone.

"Heyyy I need a favor" you spoke through the phone. "Y/n?", "Yup" you responded.

"I thought you were still in coma" he spoke over the phone. "I was but now I kind of need your help".

"Where are you" he immediately questioned. "Hey kid where is this place" you whispered to the boy who was clearly trying to eavesdrop on your conversation.

"X mart in west Hosu" he quickly responded before pretending not to pay attention again. "You heard that right?" you spoke into the phone once more.