My god worships me (naga)(m/f)

Start from the beginning

"I have noticed they are doing the same to others in my village all young, who have lost their families, the priest said 'Lord Jarnu has forbidden us from praying to you. Because we are without proper guidance from our parents', I can handle being shunned but the youngest that has lost her family is on the street and she is barely 10 no orphanage will take her" I explained.

I had been looking at his bracelets as a distraction, I looked at him and he looked enraged "INJUSTICE! THEY WILL PAY!" he shouted making me cower and fall to the floor. 

I shuffled back hitting his tail with a dull thud; this made him look at me his face softened "I didn't mean to scare you. We will resolve this injustice and make things right" he told me, he helped me to stand and placed one of the flowers in my hair. 

"Will you go to your village temple and attempt to pray to me? I am planning on resolving this issue today" he smiled, "I also have a surprise or two for you" he whispered.

"Come it has been a while since I had a walk, and by the way I love strawberries and grapes thank you" he said offering me one of each which I took. 

It didn't take long for us to reach my home it was at the edge of the forest "this is disrespectful I will make them pay!" he hissed. 

he took my face in his hand kissing my forehead "I will not let harm come to you" he whispered. 

I blushed he removed his hands and I started walking to the village my heart was racing every step I took, when I was at the edge of the village and I could see people sneering at me. I ignored them and continued to the temple, when I finally reached it I started walking up the 50 steps up with each my stomach was churning. At the final step I was greeted by the village priest Henry

 "You are forbidden here I have told you before! Do you need a reminder?" he spat raising his hand to slap me.

Before he could strike me his arm was yanked into the air, he began to kick and shout only to be silenced by Lord Jarnu staring at him. His face full of anger and hatred, Henry however was so scared he looked like he was going to wet himself. 

"You have been spreading lies" Lord Jarnu said clearly

"my lord what do you mean?" Henry whimpered still dangling 

"Saying that no one can pray to more than me. Abusing children because they are without family, destroying homes all in MY NAME!" he seethed. 

"But my lord that is what was taught to us" Henry tried to defend, 

"LIES, INJUSTICE I can see your memories you were banished from priesthood by Lady Yanara Goddess of Love and Kindness. And the Lord of Death and Power was disgusted by your need and corrupted soul so now I banish you to the depths of hell" Lord Jarnu said banishing him in a blaze of green smoke.

He turned to the crowd that had gathered "Now for all of you what should I do with all of you?" he asked crossing his arms. 

the villagers were cowering and begging for mercy. I stood beside him watching him then an idea came to mind "My lord may I make a suggestion?" I asked. 

he smiled and leaned down to me "tell me what you are thinking" he smiled. 

"Have them do a task or a series of tasks and a timeframe, if they don't accomplish it then they have to do a harder task to redeem themselves" I said. 

"I love that idea my little one" he smiled before turning back to the crowd, "Lady Zara has convinced me to give you a chance to redeem yourselves. You are all going to remove this temple and rebuild it attached to Lady Zara's home it is now a part of my temple and home. You will build an orphanage for all children and will be looked after by carers of MY choosing; where my temple was you are going to place a statue of Zara with the inscription "Lady Zara. The one with Compassion for others and revealed the Truth within. We give thanks to you', you have 2 months to do all of this in that time I will choose a new Priest from another village to instruct you on MY teachings! Is that understood?" he asked in a booming voice.