Debut and IZ*ONE

Through out the competition Chaeyeon because friends with Sakura, a Japanese trainee. Though Sakura in Japan was already an idol and popular and goes to AKB48 trainees they had already debuted in Japan. In fact most of the were popular but on produce 48 they had to be trainees. So through out the competition we saw the bond between Sakura and Chaeyeon grow. And the most emotional monent between them was during the final ranking ceremony when Sakura ranked 2nd and in her speech and i quote, " Chaeyeon thank you for always looking After me and helping me with practice, I hope we can debut together. Chaeyeon lets debut together". And that moment there was only one spot left and it was either her or she won't debut but when the final member was announced to be WM Entertainment Lee Chaeyeon.

She ranked 12th and became the last member of IZ*ONE. That was one of the most emotional moments for me, well she finally did it I mean she finally debuted and on top of that with her friend Sakucchan. And in her speech she didn't forget her fellow WM trainees, she kept her promise and made them proud. The group is made up of 12 members Kwon Eubi, Miyawari Sakura, Kang Hyewon, Choi yena, Lee Chaeyeon, Kim Chaewon, Kim Minju, Yabuki Nako, Honda Hitomi, Jo Yuri, An Yujin, Jang Wonyoung. And Chaeyeon's parents were there cheering her up and the good thing about this is that Chaeryeong debuted too with ITZY in her company. Their parents must have been proud of them. Destiny play games with us isn't it? The Lee sisters became trainees at the same time and debuted around the same time but in different companies, it's funny right. Oh I almost forgot, guess who has been learning to dance you right "Chaemin" this might actually turn into an interesting results in future.

I have watched chaeyeon continue to discover herself and become confident about herself, do you remember MAMA 2018 La_Vie_en_Rose the mama version with the dance break, don't forget the MMA too for their performance intro danm the girl is talented. Even though iz*one's time is limited I am just enjoying the special moments with the little time we have left with. I just hope WM does not waste her talent if iz*one happen to disband next year which I hope it don't happen. The Journey goes on as I wish Chaeyeon bright future. And me Masana I will always be Lee Chaeyeon's Army Captain. Take it as a literal "Army" because I will not abandon the girl ok.

As iz*one is one of the popular groups in bother Korea and Japan breaking records and their own records with each an every album they release, from Colour*iz, Heart*iz, Bloom*iz, Oneric diary and their other Japanese album. They still win the awards and along with wiz*ones cheering and supporting them on the side. And no matter what happens wiz*ones will always be with iz*one. Why I say this is because if u remember 2019 mnet' s big scandal about votes manipulation for all produce series though the other group disbanded which was not necessary, Iz*one didn't but they came back with their Bloom*iz album which many people thought it was going to fail but wiz*ones never disappoint. The album was a success with "FIESTA" on top. And the girls served us again with Oneric diary album which was another success with " Secret story of the swan". And again we got rapper and vocalist Chaeyeon and that break dance, we didn't deserve that. I'm just proud ok. I know I'm talking too much I just get happy whenever it comes to Chaeyeon. And we are about to get another Japanese album, I just can't wait.

That's it about Chaeyeon and Iz*one's story