New Opportunity

Well 2018 the third opportunity came for chaeyeon to debut. It was PD 48 for now forget about the scandals about votes manipulation because we both know that she was going to make it and she would have ranked higher than she did. Produce 48 started and we international fans, can we just appreciate Mnet for providing us a show with english subtitles. Chaeyeon joined the show with her other two fellow WM trainees and the moment she entered all eyes were on her, everyone knew what they were up against. Still remember the tough battle everyone was looking forward to, woolim vs WM lol and those were ones among best auditions in the show.

I must say Chaeyeon really knows how to leave impression behind, I was immersed by the girls even now I still go to YouTube and watch their audition again and again and Chaeyeon's freestyle dance was just amazing. How she move her body is magnificent and the name "Feather Chaeyeon" was born. Her light but BadAss moves talk for her, she don't need to convince you that she is one of the best female dancers well let's just say she is one of the best dancers in Kpop but her dance moves speak for her. Well everyone was in Awe and she got A and I was proud of her though I was kind of disappointed that people failed to notice her vocals.

Chaeyeon was not going to give up on being an Idol, she desperately wanted to debut and she was going to fight for what's meant for her and THAT'S MY GIRL. She was happy and determined to make her fellow trainees and company proud and she was going to debut. But was her dream going to be easy to achieve with all the talent she has?