Chapter 38: The Final Battle

Start from the beginning

"Not so fast . Pikachu! Use quick attack to dodge it and then use electro ball." He said as Pikachu climb up the rocks hitting Marshtomp with electro ball as water crackled with electricity and Marshtomp fell down knocked out .

"Return . Go Clevile." She brought our her third Pokemon.

"Pikachu ! Use electro ball." Ash said.

"Use shadow call." She commanded as Clevile counteracted the attack with it .

"Well Pikachu! Use thunderbolt." Ash said as Clevile fell down knocked out .

"And now folks, there will be a field change after a short break." Announcer stated.

"It doesn't make sense. I mean it is too easy. She is literally in final. How can she just lose like that!" Ash groaned looking at her.

Soon the field changed to ice.

"Go Pangoro." She brought out her fourth Pokemon.

" She brought out her fourth Pokemon

"Pikachu ! I know you are tired. So take long rest ." Ash told him as Pikachu laid back relieved.

"Go Zorua!" Ash brought out his Pokemon.

"Pangoro! Use swift." She commanded as Zorua started taking attacks.

"Zorua! Use payback." Ash commanded as Zorua leaped at Pangoro.

"Oops! Your mistake. Pangoro! Use gravity smash." As Ash was startled. What is that attack! He soon got to know as Pangoro caught Zorua and jumped high in the air and then smashed it into ground knocking it out.

"Wow! Go Arkanine." Ash composed himself.

"So it is Arkanine now. It is good Pokemon." She chuckled.

"Arkanine! Use extreme speed." Ash commanded as it hit Pangoro.

"Pangoro! Use hyperbeam." She said .

"Arkanine! Dodge it and then use overheat." Ash said .

Arkanine barely escaped the beam that passed through and was barely able to hit Pangoro due to slippery ice field.

"Pangoro! Use gravity smash." She commanded.

"Arkanine! Use flamethrower now " Ash shouted just as Pangoro picked it up as Pangoro stopped him and fell down .

"Ah! Good tactic. Go Greninja." She brought out her Pokemon.

"Arkanine! Use extreme speed." He said.

"No! You don't. Greninja dodge it with your agility and then use cut." She commanded as Arkanine stopped in its tracks confused when all of sudden greninja came with its water dagger hitting it as Arkanine stood up writhing and then fell down.

"Arkanine return. Go Dragonite." Ash brought out his Pokemon. She was catching up fast. Ash sighed.

"Greninja! Use Aerial ace." She commanded.