PROLOGUE : All of Journey

Due to personal reasons , I am not gonna mention about Sun and Moon anime coz it spoiled Ash's character. It was so scrawny and all.

The Pokémon Anime (Japanese: ポケットモンスター Pocket Monsters) series is an ongoing animated show that follows the adventures of the series' main protagonist Ash Ketchum and his friends (Ash's Pikachu). Since its start in 1997 in Japan, the series currently has 19 seasons with over 940 episodes, 870 English dubbed, 19 films, including a special not included in the official count and a spin-off series. As it is based on the Pokémon game series, the Anime deals with a lot of the same material such as locations, Pokémon battles, Gym Leaders, and Badges. The Anime is divided into six series (as Japan has set it out that way): Pocket Monsters: The Original, Pocket Monsters: Advanced Generation, Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl, Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes, Pocket Monsters: XY, and Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon. Each series is then divided into different seasons.

This is a list of episodes of the Pokémon Anime ポケットモンスター (Poketto Monsutā Pocket Monsters). For movies see Pokémon Movies and other specials see Pokémon Special. The division between seasons of Pokémon is mainly based on the openings of each episode, that aired in the United States and may not reflect the actual production season in Japan which is divided by series.

1. Pokemon: The Original Series (from season 1 to season 5).

+ Part 1: The first part of the series takes place in Kanto and Orange Islands. The series are based from Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.

Season 1: Pokémon: Indigo League
Link: Pokémon: Indigo League

Ash Ketchum, a new trainer aiming to become the Pokémon Champion from Pallet Town, travels with his starter Pokémon, Pikachu. However, his rival, Gary Oak, stands in his path and belittles him at every opportunity. Along with Misty of Cerulean City, who aims to become a Water Pokémon Master, and Brock of Pewter City, who wishes to become a Pokémon Breeder, Ash travels around the Kanto region, despite being pursued by Team Rocket Trio - Jessie, James and Meowth. He catches many Pokémon and challenges the Gym Leaders - Brock, Misty, Erika, Sabrina, Koga and Blaine - to obtain their badges, required to participate at the Pokémon League. The heroes also meet the Elite Four Bruno, who displays courage in tough situations. After winning the last badge and waiting out, Ash goes to the Indigo League, hoping to win the Tournament.

The season is consisted of 80 episodes, from "Pokémon - I Choose You!" to "Friends to the End", with the additional movie special, "Pokémon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back".

Season 2: Pokémon: Adventures on the Orange Islands
Link: Pokémon: Adventures on the Orange Islands

After the events in Kanto region, Ash goes with Brock and Misty to Orange Islands, where Ash gives a strange-looking ball to Professor Ivy. Brock decides to leave Ash and Misty, who find a new friend, a Pokémon Watcher named Tracey Sketchit, who makes drawings of Pokémon. Ash decides to challenge the Gyms of Orange Islands, with their different requirements to obtain the badges. On the way to challenge Drake, the ultimate Gym Leader of the Orange Islands, Ash learns new things, from Lorelei, on how to become a better trainer.

The season is consisted of 36 episodes, from "Pallet Party Panic" to "The Rivalry Revival", with the additional movie special, "Pokémon The Movie 2000 - The Power of One".

+Part 2: The second part of the series takes place in Johto. The series are based from Pokémon Gold & Silver Versionand Pokémon Crystal Version.