Chapter 38: The Final Battle

Do you ever feel like being so close to victory and yet so distant. Do you ever feel like yes! I have finally reached where I hope to be and yet! What if I screw up ..what if...that doubt making that possibility even further than it was ever before.

Because that is exactly what Ash was feeling as he proceeded to his final battle. His semi finals were mediocre according to him at best. At least according to standards of his battle with Paul but he knew that in finale, his competitor was just going to be something else. A much more powerful trainer and would he able to beat her ?

Last evening

"Hey Ash! Come on. What is troubling your mind ? " Dawn asked.

"Yeah! You just entered finals man . I couldn't even dream of reaching this far when I arrived here to compete." Stephan chimed.

"I know. That is why I am more psyched than ever because I have finally reached the end of line. End of everything." Ash sighed.

Now

"Please welcome Rihana of Sailstone city , a trainer with fiery passion and tactics." As a girl with dark blue hair entered the scene.

"And Ash Ketchum, who has shown incredible power of each of his Pokemon and don't forget his legendary Draceon." The commentator chuckled as audience cheered as both trainers stood firmly on the brink of rocky field.

"For my first Pokemon, I choose you Amphoros." She kissed her pokeball as she threw it up in the air.

Ash checked out Amphoros in his pokedex.

"Amphoros, the electric giraffe Pokemon

"Amphoros, the electric giraffe Pokemon. The bulb on its neck helps to guide travellers in dark."

"Well then go Emolga." Ash brought out his Pokemon.

"Amphoros. Use thundershock...." She commanded.

"Emolga! Use thundershock too." Ash said as both attacks clashed against each other as Emolga was thrown to rock knocked out .

"You see , Ash . I like to end my battles quick." She chuckled.

"Emolga return. Well in that case , go Pikachu." Ash smiled as it landed in the field.

"Amphoros! Use thunder punch
" She said.

"Pikachu ! Dodge it and use volt tackle." Ash commanded as Pikachu landed heavy attack on Amphoros smashing it into rocks.

"Now use iron tail." Ash said as Pikachu rolled in the air hitting Amphoros knocking it out.

"Return Amphoros. Go Marshtomp." She brought out her second Pokemon.

"Pikachu ! Use thunderbolt on the ground." Ash commanded as the ground started to break and Marshtomp lost its balance.

"Marshtomp! Use hydropump." She said.