15 ~ Party [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"Just don't ever come to parties alone, it's dangerous especially for girls because there are a lot of guys."

"What does that have to do-"

"Fuck Thea! He means you could've gotten hurt, you could've gotten assaulted. Not that it's an excuse but most guys are looking for one thing and you very well know what I'm talking about," Lucky broke in, clenching the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, growing uncomfortable with the topic and feeling guilty.

"Just don't do it again, ever. Or at least tell me."

"Okay, I promise."

(Present Thea) -

"Oh yeah, the real reason I called you is that I wanted to call you is that don't tell anyone that I'm coming tomorrow, just come pick me up without saying anything or just lie, I wanna surprise everyone," I said as I dabbed on some concealer to cover my eyebags.

"Sure and by the way, you're going to that party today, right?" he asked and I nodded, then I realized that he can't see me.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready as we speak, it's gonna be fun, I haven't gone to a party or drank since like forever."

"You don't drink anyway."

"I don't but I think I may drink today, I haven't made up my mind yet."

"Oh, okay, would you mind giving the phone to Chance if he's nearby, I wanna speak to him."

"Sure," I said and stood up to wear my silk robe over my underwear. I opened the door and yelled.

"Chance, Lucky wants to talk to you come here!"

"Coming!" he yelled back and in a minute he was standing in front of me. I handed him the phone, leaving him be, and went to my vanity to finish my makeup.

"Hey Lucky... I'd never let anything happen to her, I'm gonna be sober anyway since I'm gonna drive... No problem, bye."

"What'd he say?" I asked when he handed me my phone back.

"To keep an eye on you at the party. You don't drink?"

"No, I've just drunk alcohol like twice in life, once when my parents gave me a sip of their wine and the other when I was at a party with Lucky. I don't like the taste nor do I think that the hangover is worth it." I confessed as I put on my lipstick.

"Are you planning on drinking today?"

"Probably not, I'm a lightweight. Anyways my makeup is done so shoo, go back to your dorm and send Tori here." I said and he laughed, leaving the room.

Tori and Lexi barged into my room in the next few minutes, all glammed up already. I was just late since I lost track of time at Jonah's and got back a bit later than planned

"Okay Thea, what are you wearing? I already helped Lexi as you can see," Tori explained and pointed to Lexi who was wearing a purple jumpsuit littered with sequins. A pair of purple velvet boots adorned her feet along with some fishnet tights.

Tori, on the other hand, was wearing a black crop top and skirt with a cut off flannel tied to the side. Her body was covered in jewelry ranging from chokers to chains dangling from her belt.

"That dress over there," I said, pointing to a pastel pink dress in the corner.

"Thea, darling, no. That dress is too light, it'll get dirty too fast and the dress will be ruined." She shook her head and marched over to my closet, rummaging through my clothes. "Try these."