Chapter 34: Returning

As (Y/N) and Wanda returned to the Compound, they noticed that it was still looking abandoned.

(Y/N): Oh, I forgot to say that the Soul Stone is permanently in my chest. No one and nothing can take it out.

Steve: Don't worry about it. I doubt Wanda would let us take it anyway.

Wanda: You got that right!

Steve then show's (Y/N) and Wanda the Time Machine.

(Y/N): Who's going to Snap when we get the Stones?

Thor: I will.

Tony: No you won't, Thor.

Steve: Before you took off Thanos's head, he said that apart from himself, (Y/N) could handle all their power. Maybe he should.

Pietro: But who knows what could happen when he snaps. We all saw what happened to Thanos when he did it the second time. For all we know, it could kill (Y/N).

Wanda: Well (Y/N) is not using the snap.

(Y/N): I'm willing to take the risk.

Rhodey: You know that Wanda won't let you, mate.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Voice: Titan.

(Y/N) looks around to locate the source of the voice but see's no one. Tony, Steve and Wanda notice.

Tony: What's wrong?

(Y/N): Just thought I heard a voice.

Steve: Really?

Stealth: What did it say?

(Y/N): It said, 'Titan'.

Stealth: Well I heard a voice and it said 'Hunter.'

Everyone started to get worried.

Natasha: We'll figure it out when everyone gets back.

(Y/N): I'll stay here in case something goes wrong.

Hulk: Sounds good.

Everyone puts on their Quantum Realm suits on and disapper.

Here's the new chapter everyone. It is so close to the end. And what do you think that voice is? Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Word Count: 301