Chapter 5: Project 99

As Tony worked hard on something for (Y/N) in order for his son to become an Avenger. Meanwhile (Y/N) is in his room on his phone then he got a message from Tony telling him to come down to the Armoury. When (Y/N) goes down he see's all the Avengers there. Thor, Tony, Bruce, Loki, Clint, Steve, Rhodey, Sam, Bucky and Natasha.

(Y/N): What's this?

Tony: Well son. The gang decided that it's time for you to join the team.

(Y/N): The team?

Just as (Y/N) says that, an Orange and Black suit starts to be put on him. (Y/N) then looks in the mirror and see's the suit that he is now wearing.

 (Y/N) then looks in the mirror and see's the suit that he is now wearing

Pepper then walks in looking very proud at him.

Pepper: Oh my little boy is all grown up.

Tony: So kiddo, what you going to call yourself?

(Y/N) thought about it and decided on his new hero name.

(Y/N): How about (SH/N)? *(SH/N) means Superhero name*

Tony: (SH/N), I like it.

Avengers: Me too.

Steve: Welcome to the Avengers (SH/N).

(Y/N): Thanks Cap. I won't let you or the team down.

Loki: We know you won't. But you will need to be trained in you're new found power.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. But where exactly would I be trained?

Thor: Here in Midgard and in mine's and Loki's home in Asgard.

(Y/N): Oh. But why am I getting these powers? Out of all the people in the world, why me?

A bright light appers outside then an old man with an eyepatch and an outfit like Thor's walks in.

Odin: That is because your special my boy.

Thor & Loki: FATHER?!
_______________________________________
Well here's chapter 5 everyone and we met Odin, father of Thor and Loki. Tell me what you think please.

Word count: 314