Chapter 6: Asgard and meeting the Twins

While Loki and Thor were shocked to see Odin himself in Midgard, Let alone talking to a mortal.

Thor: Father, what are you doing here?

Odin: The Space Stone came to this realm at the time the mortal's call, 3:45am. I followed it and then I saw the Soul, Time, Reality, Power and Mind go with the Space Stone into this house and into that boy's heart.

Loki: So what your saying is that, the Infinity Stones are what's keeping him alive?

Odin: Yes. And that is why I must take you to Asgard.

Loki & Thor: What?!

With that a beam took (Y/N) and Odin away to Asgard. And when (Y/N) ran out of the portal he brought out his sword.

Odin: Please, no weapons. I brought you here to be trained. As are to other people. Twins to be exact.

(Y/N): Oh. So your running like a school?

Odin: In a way, yes.

(Y/N): Huh, who are my other classmates?

Odin: Peitro Maximoff and Wanda Maximoff.

After Odin says that, (Y/N) follows Odin to the courtyard to see a man with silver hair moving with tremendous speed and the brunette girl from the restaurant when he first used The Mind Stone.

Wanda: Oh, it's you.

Peitro: (Scoffs)

Odin: Wanda, Peitro. This is (Y/N) Stark, your new classmate.

Wanda & Peitro: What?!

Odin: And like it or not, your going to have to get along.

Wanda, Peitro and (Y/N): Yes, Allfather.

Odin: Please, just call me Odin. And welcome to Asgard.
_______________________________________
Here's chapter 6 guys, sorry for the wait. I've been busy with my Pyrrha Nikos x Male Superhero Reader story. Hope you enjoyed.

Word Count: 285