Adrain never saw his wife in this state. Never before, but now he carefully cares her back wiping her tears and calming her. He totally forgot about his daughter.

It was terrible to Trinity she was so numb about what she saw. Couldn't care less. She has to take decision. Being a Luna she has to be strong. She is an Alpha woman, afterall...

Jolting back from daze she noticed her husband wiping her tears away. And not far away from her was placed a cradle and the baby girl was probably playing. She fixes herself thinking she could make it right. Maybe its just like a nightmare.

A deep breath escaped from her mouth as she faces Adrain. She holds Adrain's hand in hers. She is aware that he could sense her agony.

That hand which caresed her before their death. She could see a silver bullet entering into her husband's chest and blood oozing from the wound. She saw how Adrain fell into a deep slumber. She could see the dark consuming her husband slowly, while someone was choking her to death. She was choked, as ot only made images blurring. She was helpless and was half dead when her mate died in front of her.

She saw a man approaching the cradle with the same gun in which he killed her husband.

That was all she saw. Even an Alpha could breakdown when it comes to their family.

Well... when something terrible is about to happen and you know what it is. You can't really change your fate but you can mend it.

And that's what trinity did.

She will not let her baby die.

Trinity spilled everything what she saw. Both Adrain and Trinity were trying to mind link their pack warriors but no one responded.

Adrain tried again and again to mind link his warriors. Everytime he did it there were two things he lost

1 He was losing time. The time which was running faster than the quicksand.

2 His patience and confidence. If it was in the battle field he least cared about his life.

But now ot was different there was no one to keep his wife and daughter safe and he is not getting any info about the warriors and god knows what's wrong near the border.

He refrained from panicking. He didn't want to give up so easily and if the last thing he need to do is save his family he would be more than happy to die. At least his beloved ones would be safe.

He suddenly remembered that his friend was arriving so he rushed near the telephone and dialled his friends number. It felt like an eternity while the phone is still ringing. He turns his head to see his wife is feeding her daughter some milk which she kept in the kitchen to cool some minutes ago.

He could hear a cheerful voice on the other side"Hey man wait up we're on the way maybe 5 minutes will do. I guess. Em wanted to see your baby early so we headed up soon"

"Atticus" was all he said fighting with himself. Alpha Adrain the leader of the pack was not in control with his emotions and his grey eyes were pure red. The sternness in his voice filled with more rage and worry.

"Don't come with Emberlyn. It's not safe. Come quickly i need to tell you something" that was all he could say, without breaking his voice

"Ok I'll look into it and don't worry I'll be there in a swift" Atticus ended the call and sent Emberlyn to catch up with taxi while he started the car engine with much rapid speed.

On the other side in the pack house. Both Adrain and Trinity could sense something approaching. Was it what they Trinity saw? What would they do now? It was like a mindfreeze situation, the greater the shock was, the more time it took to actually analyse the situation.

Trinity quickly pulls Adrain while she's holding her baby in one hand and rushes upstairs to Alpha office.

On the way to Alpha office. Both Trinity and Adrain gazed at each other with hurtful look.

They opened locker and opened an piece which was covered with velvet cloth and looked at each other.

It was a crown.

The same crown which their lineage was protecting from ages and was kept away from other Alpha's who had evil in their eyes.

They both knew whoever is coming they are coming for it. So Trinity used her power of using magic and casted some sort of spell on the crown.

Metamorphosis was what happened in that room, with colors blue and green beaming from Trinity's hand, the crown was no longer there but it turned into -a small ring.

The ring was so little that it was beyond anyone's brain's capacity to figure out what it was. Since no one actually saw the crown after the Coronation of Alpha Adrain only few cases had left them to go through which they would, but not now.

Trinity grabbed the ring and she looked at her husband who gave a nod and put it to her daughter's right ring finger and covered them with gloves. So that no one could notice.

A sudden bang was heard in the front door. They could hear many growls in the house.

Trinity held her baby securely and tightly into her chest.

Adrain didn't give his wife chance but he fled out with his eyes totally changed colors and who was trying not to get out of control- his Alpha eyes which were burning with rage wanted nothing but blood for invasion without permission. Who dared to enter his pack house with growls like that. He locked the door as he stepped out of the door and turned to Trinity who was hushing her baby from making any sort of voice and uttered

" Remember... I love you both."

That's it, just like that he was gone. Leaving his wife and daughter behind.