"Is my little flower still sleeping, she always sleeps and it's difficult to play with her" Alpha tried to touch his daughter but was pushed away by his Luna who swatted his hands away from the cradle.

"Let me finish dressing her while she is saint. If she woke up from your touch she would want to play with you" Trinity defeneded herself for what she did while she was still trying to fix the socks of their baby to keep her warm.

"You know what., even i can fix it. I know what you're planning, but I'll never let that happen you are keeping me away from my little baby and you want all her attention when she wakes up. Uhhh... it's not going happen"

Adrain made Trinity step aside and he approached the cradle and crouching he just touched baby's cheek and BOOOM!!! she woke up

Trinity was pissed now but both Adrain and Trinity was shocked how the little girl was giggling and making grabby hands as she first layed eyes on her father. And that warmed the parents heart.

Adrian picked his little bundle of joy who was still looking at him all smiling "How can you know its me, does my baby miss her daddy. Oww look who is the cute one, whoo is my little flower" making all sorts of funny faces Adrian tried to make his pup smile.

That made the baby giggle more and Adrian slightly pulled her up and down making her giggle while Trinity cooed at the sight of father and daughter. She could see how amazed her daughter would be everytime Adrain spoke to her. Her daughter loved her father's presence.

There were nights when their little flower would sleep only after hearing her father's voice. Trinity was abit jealous of it. Both father and daughter's eyes would twinkle when they played with dreamcatcher and the bells which was decorated around the cradle.

Alpha Adrain always used to brag of how their little girl was cute. He once told Trinity with quite a serious tone of how no matter Alpha Beta or Omega everyone should be equal. And their daughter would protect their pack.

The little baby was still young and her dad made her future plans on training her not only to protect their pack but also to protect herself from any kind of issues.

Now wearing a black tuxedo Adrain looks at his wife who is in a daze. He admires her she's wearing a long gown which is light yellow. It is simple yet elegant. He smiles at his cute family. This is what he needed.

Trinity's dreadful gasp made Adrian jerk confusingly as he saw his mate, his wife shaking literally very petrified.

"They... they a-are c-coming..." Trinity stuttered under her breath

Since the ceremony had yet to begin Trinity had sent her helpers to their respective places and told them to come later while everything was done. So the ones who helped in doing chores for the ceremony had gone to their places to get ready. That meant there were only three people left in their house. Adrian, Trinity and their baby.

"Trinity what is it that you saw" Alpha Adrian half demanded her since she had the ability to sense when something was going happen.

He hushed the baby who started to wail and placed in the cradle and jiggled the bells which were surrounded the cradle only to distract their pup.

The pack members had very good security. And any breach would be identified immediately, so even if rouges wanted to attack them it would be difficult.

"Adrain w-what should we do?!!! " Trinity collapsed where she stood while Adrain rushed towards her panicking.

He has no idea what his wife saw. But whatever she saw now she's in agony. He called her several times as he crouched next to softly patting her but she won't budge. She is not aware of her surroundings but she is mumbling incoherent words while tears ran through her cheaks spontaneously.