One

Within my closet, sundry thoughts arose
About the honour of mine ancestors,
How they had won by prowess such expliots,
Got such riches, subdu'd so many kingdoms,

-Christopher Marlowe

It was in the middle of the winter. The sun had already set earlier than expected, making the night prologue. That was the common thing in the winters.

There was no warmth in the breeze.
And the wind was heavy, heavy with the mist that would bring shivers down the spine.

The rustling of trees produced unfriendly yet, soothing sound with cool breeze. Eventhough it was winter and many would hate the weather. No one would ever hate the serenity of the nature.

On the flip side, right next to the woods lived a group of people.

Who were not fully humans, but a part was of a human. With regard to ideology and in other aspects one could say they were likely similar to humans.

They were strong, they were stupendous, they had trust in their pack and they lived among humans not with the intentions of hurting humans but-they lived that way.

They were WEREWOLVES.

Being one of them was different, if there is power. There is always a fight for it. It was not a easy life for the creatures of the night.

The insatiable thirst for power is all it takes to be ruthless enough to swipe whatever comes in the way. Without distinguishing.

Some of the warewolves disguised themselves as humans and lived among humans for good. But some stayed-they had to be there to avoid disasters which would be eventually caused by their kind. Eventhough one would hate to admit it, that was the truth. A harsh reality.

A certain Alpha protected the feeble beings and rougues who had nowhere to go. He rescued the weak omegas who were ill treated just for fun and barbed with chores.

His kindness for the weak and the way he ruled his people just like friends and how he protected their kind. All these news had spread like wildflower and many came to him for protection and this man never stopped one from chasing their dreams. He supported everyone who came to him for their protection. Other pack Alphas envied him for his upgrowing fame. Also because he was eminent.

The name Alpha Adrain itself sent shivers to his offenders. He was a man with values. He treated every living creature with respect. Alpha Adrain was an Eldorado to his enemies.

As well as Luna Trinity, the mate of Alpha Adrain. She was a women with morals. Their pack had prosperity. She was a real beauty and they were blessed with a baby girl recently.

Today they were more than delighted. It was a month ago that they had a baby girl and today was her naming ceremony.

The preparations were done in their pack house and the ceremony would begin in an hour. The whole house was decorated with lights and varieties of delicacies were at the dining room. Different types of mouth watering foods.

At the age of 29 Alpha Adrain was more than happy. He was happy that his daughter inherited his grey eyes,she was pretty. Just like a little flower- just like evening primrose.

His flower.

His daughter was a tough girl, those tiny hands always fought with resistance to wear gloves. Even his wife was an Alpha woman but barely anyone could notice it because Trinity was soo soft and kind, her soft gestures and interests were always confined.

Adrain approached Trinity who was busy dressing their baby who was asleep in the craddle, if she would do when the little girl was awake that would be impossible.