6) THE ADVENTURE MEET!!

Ellyn and Ashwill went to Zayn's house with Bruce. And rang the bell. As Zayn opened the door.

"You took forever" said Zayn.."and who is he??" Zayn asked pointing towards Ashwill.
"Ohh..he is my dad's friend..and we have a lot to talk, so if u allow us! We will walk inside.." Ellyn said as Zayn welcomed them inside.
"So?? What's up??" Zayn asked.
"First we need to call Marlee and Clyde." Ellyn said.
"Fine..." Zayn said and took out his mobile to call Clyde as he watched Ellyn take out her phone and call Marlee.
"I called Marlee and she said they both will come together.." Ellyn said.
"Clyde said the same thing.." Zayn said.

AFTER 20 MINUTES:

(Marlee and Clyde were at Zayn's house too.)

Ellyn and Ashwill explained about everything. About the mr. Jones diary, about the key book's fantasy and about how they are going to find the book..and they all understood. They all were ready to help Ellyn by finding her father.

"But is it compalsary to have six members?? I mean Olivia is little.." asked Clyde.
"Ahh..I thought about it...and she and mom are going to my aunt Margaret's house... So Olivia is not coming..instead we are going to take Bruce." Ellyn said as she looked at Bruce who was wagging his tail happily.
"Ohh..hmm that's a good idea." Said Zayn.
"Yesss..he is having a good sense of smell."said Marlee.
"So?? When are we going to start searching??" Ashwill asked.
"Mom and Olivia are going away at 7:00 pm tomorrow..so maybe we can start searching from day after tomorrow! What do u guys say??" Ellyn asked.
"Perfect"everyone said and smiled.
"Fine.. guys..I wanna know that...is mr. Jones.. trapped in the book??" Clyde asked.
"Yess..he is trapped and there are many people who we have to save.." Ashwill said.
"Were u trapped in the book too?" Marlee asked.
"Yess I was trapped" Said Ashwill.
"Then how did you escape?" Clyde asked.

Ashwill looked away from them and there was only silence.

Heyy guys..I know I haven't been able to publish this part from few days but it was because I was having some stuff to do lately and I was busy..soo!! I am back.. hope u all liked it..

And don't forget to say me who was ur favourite character in the comments and how was this part!! Okay guys have a good day.. Don't forget to vote.

Byee