When I went back to the League I ran into none other than Jason Todd, the boy I helped escape. He was training with Talia, I helped every now and then with the guns as those are my specialty (after yo-yos ofc), we hung out a lot but I never showed anyone my scars and no one knew they existed other than Kagami, Chloe, Adrien, Luka, and Juleka (and Talia and her parents) until Jason walked in on me in my undergarments with my back turned.

I was taking off my clothes and was about to unclip my bra when SLAM... I hear the door shut fast, I swiftly put my robe on and look out to see a shocked and blushing Jason. "We'll talk after I shower, I'll meet you in your room" I whisper to him and head back to the bathroom. After I finish I go to Jason's room and lock the door, "Hey," I whisper

"How did you get those scars?" he croaked out,

"I was bullied and belittled, they made me feel like I deserve them so I let it happen. It wasn't till I nearly died from an accidental overdose that my parents found out." I reply sitting on his bed as he sits on a chair.

"I'm so sorry." I hear him whisper.

"Do you want to see em?" His head shoots up in shock.

"What?" He whisper-screams. I don't answer and just turn my back and take off my robe to let him look at the scars on my back while playing with my hair (she grew it to halfway down her elbows), I shiver as I feel him trace a bigger one of my scars.

I chuckle under my breath, "They're ugly aren't they, make me look worse than I already am..."

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : Slightly Inappropriate
He hears me and says back, "They aren't pretty, but that doesn't mean they take away from your beauty. They don't make the goddess of a body that you have any less gorgeous." I blush deeply and instinctively turn around forgetting my current position (dude, how do you forget that you're naked?) and come face to... well I turn to see his chest and look up to see his red face and realize I'm naked, "Your beautiful..." he whispers as he traces my jaw, I leaned in and kiss him. Both of us falling onto his bed, he crawled over me whispering how beautiful I was and how amazing  I am all through the night as I lost my virginity.
All good! 😊

I woke up and saw a bare chest, I looked up to see Jason's stoic face, god he's perfect... I really like him. I smile and move up to his face, peppering kisses all over his face until I see him stir.
"Morning Red..." I whisper,

"Red?" I hear groggily ask.

"I wanted to give you a nickname, and you look so damn good in red so Red..." I whisper kissing his neck lightly.

"Ok... Blueberry. Ummm, you said you nearly overdosed when you were younger?" He looked concerned,

I sighed and laid my head on his chest. "I was going through a dark time and this drug dealer used it to his advantage to rope me into drugs. I got worse and my self-esteem became worse so I started doing more drugs to make me forget for a bit. At some point, I got high or something and accidentally took triple my normal does and would have died if my Mama hadn't come to check on me. I really hate dealers who rope kids into it." I explained as I looked at the scar I got when the doctors saved me as Jason held me close as if I would disappear if he didn't hold onto me.

"That damn bastard. I'm going to kill that guy... he's gonna pay tenfold." Jason whisper-yelled.

"He's in jail, don't worry about it Red... besides aren't you already targeting someone else already? Batman?" I whisper in his ear, biting his lobe softly.

"How- How d-did you know?" He stutters cutely,

"You mumble in your sleep, did you know? Anyway, how about we talk more about this and us after practice?" I ask sitting up and grabbing my robe. "My half-brother probably knows I wasn't in my room last night and is freaking out... Later Red." I tie the robe string around my waist and give Jason one last kiss before sneaking out to the corridor.