"Nope!" He shot back.

"Good," I laughed. We were dismissed to go back to class and Izuku went to the nurse. As I sat down a girl I vaguely remember from the exam walked up to me. "Hi," I waved.

"Hi! My name's Ochaco Uraraka!" She smiled as she stuck a hand out for me to shake. I shook it. But she kept one finger off of me.

"I'm Y/n L/n," I smiled.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu. Are you and that green haired boy in a relationship? Kero," A green haired girl asked.

"Yep," I nodded. "It's been around, 10 months? I think. Going on 11 next week," I stated.

"Wow! You two were so cute when you kissed earlier!" Ochaco smiled.

"Kissed?" I asked. "Last time we kissed was this morning before we left the complex," I was big confused.

"Earlier when you went to check on him after the assessment. He shouted nope after leaving the kiss?" She was also confused.

"OH! No he was going to rest his forehead on mine and I told him that I'd headbutt him again," I cleared the air.

"Aw, I thought you kissed," She groaned.

Izuku walked in at that moment and sat in his chair in front of me, then turned to me. "What did I miss?" He asked.

"Ochaco here thought we were kissing earlier when I was about to headbutt you," I smiled.

"Oh I know you! You're the girl that smacked me!" Izuku pointed at her with wide eyes.

I choked on air. "What!?" I asked.

"Yeah! Remember during the exam when I took down the zero pointer and was falling out of the sky!? She saved me!" He answered.

"Wait wait wait... She saved you, by smacking you?" I asked.

"If I touch something with all 5 of my fingers it makes them float," She explained.

"OHH! Okay I thought he did something stupid and you smacked him," I facepalmed myself.

"Heyyy," Izuku whined.

"QUIT FLIRTING RIGHT BEHIND ME!" Katsuki shouted at us.

It was silent for a moment before I spoke up. "The IRONY!" I emphasized irony.

"Eh!?" Katsuki looked at me as Izuku snorted.

"Weren't you the one that told us to shut up and date already?" I asked.

"Tch- don't remind me," He growled.

The lunch bell rang and the girls of class were all staring at me and Izuku. I rolled my eyes as we clasped our hands together and made our way to the lunch room. We grabbed our lunch then sat down together. "Izuku," I started.

"Hm?" He looked up.

"The guy that sits behind me makes me uncomfortable," I shuddered as I ate some rice.

"I think he makes everyone uncomfortable honey," He gave me a side ways smile with a sweat bead.

"What? Is there something behind me?" I asked. I turned around and saw all the girls crouching behind my seat. "You know if you wanted to join us you should have just said something," I laughed as I made Izuku sit on the outside of the side of the table he was on and I sat next to him. The girls all sat down and laughed nervously.

"How did he see us?" Toru asked.

"I don't think he saw you," Jiro laughed.

"I saw Yaoyorozu's pony tail," Izuku pointed out.

"Oh," Everyone looked at Momo. Then we all laughed.

"Anyways, it's the first day of school and we've already got one relationship," Mina wiggled her eyebrows. "Might we get the details oh beautiful and strong Y/n?" She bowed jokingly.

I busted out laughing. "Well, if you've all been kept up to date for the past 10 months on heroes then you should be well aware of my parents, Invisible Man and Copy Machine, deaths," I started.

"Wait, those were your parents? I'm so sorry," Ochaco apologized.

"Don't be. They died honorable deaths," I lied. "Anyways, since they were dead my god mother has full custody of me. My god mother happens to be Izuku's mom,"

"Are you a virgin?" Toru whispered from across the table to me. Izuku choked on his rice and started blushing and coughing.

I laughed at Izuku's reaction and answered her. "Yes we're still virgins,"

"Where do you sleep?" Jiro asked.

"With Izu," I answered.

"Man, none of the others in this school would last that long," Mina laughed.

"I mean, we do have condoms thanks to Inko," I stated then covered my mouth.

You and Izuku aren't pulling a incest, Inko is just a very close friend of your parents