You gave a loud sob and screamed, "Go away! Go away!"

Taeil swallowed but said nothing. You were in a state of panic and it was instinct to move towards you but even he was stopped by Renjun expectedly yelling, "Alright, everyone out!"

Taeil was shocked that the young vampire dared to pull Taeyong away and throw him towards the door. The Alpha allowed it stumbling into Taeil. Even Jeno was stunned and Jisung flinched.

Renjun bared his fangs at the werewolves, his red eyes flashing once, "Get. Out."

Taeyong thankfully didn't take offense at the moment but instead pulled Jeno and Jisung away towards the door. Taeil glared at Renjun. Did he really dare to keep him from you? Renjun growled at him. Taeyong clapped his hand hard on his shoulder making him look over his shoulder at the Alpha. Something happened, he could see it in Taeyong's eyes. If Taeyong was retreating he thought it prudent to do that same. He glanced back at Renjun who looked ready to fight him. Renjun would never treat them like this if it wasn't serious. Taeil did the hardest thing he ever did, which was to take one glance at you, turn around and exit the room, shutting the door behind him.

Renjun saw a pattern he didn't like. It was only when one of the werewolves did or said something that set you off. He didn't have time for hierarchy at the moment. He hated to verify but he knelt down and touched your shoulder.

"They are gone, Noona. They can't hurt you anymore." he murmured.

You pulled back and looked around, "Please don't let them take me."

Renjun gave a reassuring smile, "They won't I promise. We promise."

You buried yourself back in Jaemin's arms and shuddered.

Renjun signalled Jaemin to take care of you. Jaemin cooed and patted you on the head as Renjun grabbed Chenle and exited the room. Only once the door was shut did Chenle speak. Tears were streaming down his face, "What's wrong with our Noona?"

Renjun shook his head, "I don't know but I realized that she seems to see us, the vampires but not the werewolves. Be that as it may, she is terrified right now. I need you to send a bat to WayV. I think it's past time for them to get involved."

Chenle nodded and wiped away his tears, "NCT might not like it."

Renjun's eyes flashed once, "I don't have time for what NCT may or may not like. It seems she is responding to us and I'm not as smart as Kun-ge. He might be able to help. Now stop arguing with me and if you must do it secretly then do it."

Chenle realized that Renjun was scared too like the rest of them but as the oldest vampire he was trying to hold it together. Chenle nodded and decided to use the back stairs. He wasn't sure if NCT would object or not but better safe than sorry.

Jeno and Jisung related what had happened

Jeno and Jisung related what had happened. NCT were gathered in the living room, hoping to hear news. They all heard your scream. Johnny was almost down the hall when Taeyong, Taeil, Jeno and Jisung exited the room.