Petal

Oh my godness!

This is awesome!Did you do this!
That is a vine!You made a meme-vine!

With Thor and Loki!

Omg!

😱

God of Pranks

Delete it now!

I don't like the picture !Too much of you and too little of me...Fix it!

Scarlet

Don't be oblivious...

Don't be oblivious...

Don't be oBliVioUs...

DON'T BE OBLIVIOUS!!!

God of Pranks

Okay okay!

It was just a joke!

Petal

This was cheerful thanks!

Lov u all!

Gtg!

•••

In the evening after he said goodbye to Tony and his avenger family and left the tower,Peter slipped into his best suit kissed Mj goodbye and left to meet Fury.

The Base was big and had a super huge helicopter landing area.He swing in the area and landed right in front of the avengers Hali-carrier.

He saw Wanda and Nat stand in front of the door.-"Hey lady's!"-Peter bowed gently.

"Spider-boy!"-They both said faces light up.

"The one and only!"-Peter sassed.

"I really wanted to thank you personally for fixing and updating my Teaser-bites!Tony was pissed off when he heard about it but it was fun to see!"-Nat said and patted his shoulder slightly.

"And I wanna know how did you create such a masterpiece !"-Wanda said showing him the happiness-earpiece that Spiderman had gave her the first time they meet.

"Nothing big...Don't mention it!"-Peter said making a 'pfff come on' hand gesture.

The door opened again and the other part of the avengers and Fury came in.

"So Underoos is finally here?!"-Tony said giving his sass everywhere.

Peter just stared at him.Maybe in this form he could sass back!-"So Stark is finally early?!"

The avengers gasped and some laugh under nose.

Tony inhaled.-"You know when I was your age..."

Peter cut him off.-"You know when I was your heigh..."

Avengers gasped even more.Sam was on the ground holding his apandecit popping from the laughter.

Fury held back a laugh that came out as nose-sniffing.-"That's why i hired this kid!"

"I smell Civil War II..."-Steve said recovering from the laughter.-"I am in the Spiders side!"

Some crowded 'Me too!' came from the avengers and Tony just looked in total shock.-"Traitors!"

Fury coughed for attention.-"So you have a mission!"

"Do we?"-Thor asked.

Fury ignored it.-"And it is about this man!"-He said and handed them a file.-"I want you all to work in group and don't kill each other in proves.Understood!"

"Yeah !"-Some said while  some just playing with their silly costumes.

"What about me?"-Spiderman asked.

"You are going work with them!If you succeed you are going to be official an avenger..."-Fury said and some cheering sounds came from the group.-"Now all of you follow Maria and talk to her about details!"

Peter took the picture from the file with the name Mysterio on it...-"Why is his head stuck in a fish aquarium though?"-He asked innocently.

Clint took the picture and showed it to Pietro both laughing at Peter's comment.-"You are such a cinnamon toll Spidey!Can we be friends from now on!"-Pietro asked running and taking him on his arms for a ride.

After he stoped running with Spidey in his arms Peter said.-"Totally!"

•••