Chapter 3

As we walked inside Bella was giving me the stink eye, I rolled my eyes at her and smiled when I seen everyone. "Hello! I'm Alice!" I laughed and smiled at her. "Hello. Carlisle nice to see you again" He came over and hugged me. "It has been a century or two Lady Scarlett." I laughed, "no need to call me Lady. I hate the title." he just laughed. "Lady?" A very beautiful Blonde asked. "This is Rosalie and her mate Emmett." "Hello and yes when I had met Carlisle I was taking a poor boys soul who had passed. I really do hate my job sometimes." I sighed. "I am Scarlett my best friend calls me Siren. I am Daughter of Hades and Hera before my father married that woman." I growled. "Okay then." "Sorry my step mother is a touchy subject." Before I could answer another question a portal popped up in front of me like a mirror. "Hello darling." I smiled. "Hello mother how are you?" She sighed. "I am fine my love how are you?" I shrugged. "I miss Damon but i'm okay I am with Dr. Carlisle." she smiled. "Ah the good vampire doctor yes he hand his wife are a good match aren't they I do good work." I roll my eyes. "Yes mom you are the best." She laughed but then sighed. "Your father needs you back home he has some...news he would like to share with all of us." I rolled my eyes. "yay." she just smiled. "Alright my love I will see you soon." I just nodded. "I love you mom." She smiled softly. "I Love you too my mermaid." I rolled my eyes once again. 

As the portal left I groaned, "I'm sorry to cut my visit short I will return." I told them with a small smile. "You are welcome here even if we leave." I laughed. "I have my own home Carlisle but thank you." he chuckled as I left back home. I entered the door as I went to get changed. 

I opened a portal to the underworld as I stepped through I then closed it; I seen my mother and Zeus :

(All Credits goes to Rachel Smythe I love Lore Olympus it's one of my favorite comics on Webtoon)

Then I had seen my father and his wife:

(All Credits goes to Rachel Smythe I love Lore Olympus it's one of my favorite comics on Webtoon)

When my father seen me his face lit up, "I'm glad your all here we have some news." I just nodded as Zeus whispered to me, "Your wearing the outfit your mother and I bought you." I held in my chuckle but I nodded and whispered back, "Thought it would give Persephone a reason to bitch to my dad tonight when I leave." he chuckled. "Somehting amusing?" My father asked us. "No dad he was just complementing my outfit I told him I'd give it to mom later so she can weaar it." I held in a laugh as he shook his head. "No you won't." Mom said as I noticed Persephone getting mad at us. "Anyway old man what's your news." "Hold your tongue you are old too." I stuck out my tongue as he laughed. "We are pregnant." My heart stopped when Persephone blurted it out. My heart dropped, I knew that I wasn't going to be his only child and I wasn't but with mom and Zeus with there kids and now dad and Persephone with theres and the one on the way where am I? I hate this feeling...the feeling of not belonging. 

"I'm happy for you both," I said as mom, Zeus and father quit mumbling to themselves. "I'm happy to hear that little one." I just smiled. "But I got to get going I am going to see Ares while I am here before I go back to the mortal world." I smiled leaving. "Wait for me!" I heard Zeus says. "I don't want to be there while they talk it's boring and I have better things to do." I laughed. "When you where growing up and saved all your siblings did you ever think that everything just depended all on you?" He sighed. "Some times but you got to remember you do have Hermes to help you in the mortal relem plus your not even supposed to be working. Your mother sent you up there to-" "Find my one true love" I cut him off and rolled my eyes. "Why can't it be Dam? It would be so much easier if it was. I already love the man." I mumbled the last part. Zeus looked at me surprised. "What?" I looked at Zeus. "DO. NOT. Tell. Mom!" I told him you two are like a gossip mag." he laughed at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Maybe I can talk to your mother." 

"Nah it would just get her all upset like everything else does. I remind her too much of dad and that hurts sometimes I know I can be my fathers child but I do act like her too. I am very caring and just easy to get along with." It got quiet between us before I seen Ares with Aphrodite. "I'll talk later yeah?" He nodded messed up my hair and left. "Hey Ares." I yelled as I ran over there. He smiled as he seen me, "Hey little lighting. How are you?" I shrugged, "I'm okay just don't know how to feel or where I belong ya know?" He sighed as he sat me down. "What's going on?" I got uncomfortable, "Dad and Persephone are pregnant again and every time it happens just like with mom I fell like I don't know where I belong. Do I stay here or do I go back to the mortal realm. Do I create chaos or try and bring peace. Honestly I feel like starting a war and just crying. I don't understand myself anymore." He sighed bringing me closer to him. "Scarlett you know that creating a war will just get Zeus to damn you to the underworld for the rest of your imortal life." sighing I just started crying. "Oh darling." Aphrodite said as she and Ares pulled me into a hug.