𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"you're gonna try and get me to fall into the same trap that every guy before me has fallen into. you're gonna try and get me outside of the ring and into your territory, jon." mjf pointed at jon, "yeah.. yeah! you want me by the floor, the stairs, the chairs, the tables, the guardrails! cause that's all you know, jon. because all you ever grew up studying and idolizing were guys like sandman." mjf said with disgust.

jon looked back and forth at the crowd and mjf, "guys like new jack! guys like john zandig! and guys like onita!" mjf raised his eyebrows, "and you know jon, hot garbage!" he exclaimed, "huh.." jim said, "you know who i grew up studying and idolizing, jonathan? wrestlers! guys like buddy rogers, ernie ladd.. tully blanchard's of the world! and because of that i have way too far of a ring iq to play into your stupid little games, jon!"

"i'm gonna keep you in that ring like a dog on a leash and i'm gonna beat you in that ring like that dog you are!" mjf yelled. mjf pointed at the crowd, "and your little fanboys out here.. they're gonna wanna call aspca jon! but it'll be too late because at the end of all out on september fifth," mjf pointed at himself, "i'm wearing pretty platinum. at the end of all out on september fifth, i hold the most important title in all professional sports! i become your aew world champion!" he exclaimed as the camera showed the belt. "wow! he's very confident." tony said, "vote for mjf!" chris exclaimed "because we deserve better, people!" mjf exclaimed.

"but, jon, if you think you're so good.. and you really truly think you're a better wrestler than me," mjf scratched at his head, "i just can't wrap my brain around the fact that you feel you need one teeny tiny little move in order to beat me!" mjf narrowed his eyes, "do you guys get it cause i don't!" mjf said, moving his hands around as jon still just stared at him while chewing his gum and fidgeting his fingers. "i don't get it!" mjf said, looking down at the table before looking back up at jon.

"unless jon.. you're not man enough to beat me without the paradigm shift!" mjf looked at his hand for a second before looking up at jon with a huge smirk on his face, "well jon, if that's the case.. you can tell that hot little girlfriend of yours i'm single." mjf said as jon immediately stood up and slammed his hands on the table, looking at him angrily. the crowd was loud as jon shook his head and moved his tongue across his cheek, "he should watch his mouth.." tony said.

"hey! sit down!" mark screamed, "keep the palms on the table or i'll sue!" mark yelled, commentary table sat there, all of them but alyssa saying wow. jon nodded, waving mark off. "harm a hair on his head and i'll sue!" mark exclaimed, "he's right!" chris yelled, "sign that paper!" mark yelled as jon leaned down with his hands pressed into the table. he grabbed the microphone, mouthing okay repeatedly. "you sit down, dick-wad." jon rolled his eyes. "you too, flex magazine, back up." jon said, waving his hand at wardlow.

moxley chants started again as jon sat down with the microphone up to his mouth, "should i sign this contract?" jon asked. he turned towards the crowd, "well i'm no lawyer.. but it seems pretty simple to me. it's one question. do i need the paradigm shift to beat you?" jon asked as he pointed at mjf, "i think he does." chris said, "no, no. do i want to dump you on the top of your head five, six, seven more times? yes, very much so." jon nodded.

"do i want you to have permanent neck damage? kinda, yeah." jon laughed, "cause i just don't like you. see what you wanna do is take away my most dangerous weapon. but what you're really doing is forcing me to get creative." jon leaned forward, "you're forcing me to think of all the limbs i could snap.. you're forcing me to think of all the ways i could choke the air out of your body until your lips turn blue when you pass out. you're forcing me to think of all the ways i could hurt you.." jon said.