𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"what's next? a headlock?" jim asked as mjf signed the contract. "look at this.. look at the posse that mjf has." chris said, "as you can see jon, i just signed it and it's real easy to do." mjf said as mark sterling handed the contract to jon. "mox like the lone wolf he is has no posse." chris said, "now jon let's be honest.. we've all seen a million contract signings in pro-wrestling i mean i know it, you know it, the people out here know it, the fans at home know it.. ten times out of ten this ends in physicality, doesn't it?" mjf said.

"he's had all day to look at this, it was faxed to him earlier today." jim said as jon kept looking at the contract, not signing it. "but jonathan, as much as i'd love to slap you across that snide grin of yours for attacking me from behind like a coward and trying to end my career.. i'm not gonna do that, jon. because unlike you, jonathan," mjf turned towards the crowd because they were chanting moxley, he narrowed his eyes.

"because unlike you, jonathan, i'm not an animal." mjf said, "i can separate business from emotions. so what i'm getting at jon is during this contract signing i'd appreciate if you distance yourself.." mjf paused for a second as jon looked down at the paper, "kinda like your hairline, jon." mjf continued, jon looking up as he started to laugh. "oh, yikes." jim said, jon picking up the microphone while laughing. "hey don't worry dude, you'll get there one day you just have to hit puberty first." jon said, "ohh!" chris yelled as the whole commentary table laughed.

"ha ha ha, jon, real funny! you know you speak so eloquently for someone from middle america not that that says much." mjf shrugged, "and you know.. you're real sharp jon! about as sharp as a marble." jon just looked at him as he chewed his gum, "however, i have to admit everybody wants to see this match. since it's been announced people have been clamoring for dictator jon versus mjf. but jon, i gotta be real honest with you bud when it came to you i honestly never really got the hype." mjf shrugged as jon crossed his arms.

"i always looked at you as a one trick pony." mjf's eyes widened, "ouu look at me i'm jon moxley, in crazy!" mjf said, imitating jon. "but you know what jon? turns out i was wrong about you, buddy. you're good, real good and that's why these people love you, right?" mjf asked as the crowd started to cheer, "cause you're a badass, jon. matter of fact, a few months back i recall iron mike tyson watching your match in the back and he pointed at you on the teleprompter and in front of everyone he stated i wouldn't wanna be in a dark alley with that guy." mjf said as jon rubbed his hand over his face.

"now that my friend, is a powerful statement. to be honest jon, i wouldn't wanna be in a dark alley with you either, nobody in their right mind would wanna be in that kind of danger!" mjf looked at the camera, "would you? no!" he exclaimed, "but, here's the unfortunate facts.. on september fifth at all out.. we're not gonna be in a dark alley, jon.. we're gonna be in a professional wrestling ring, jon." it got silent.

"and my bad neck or not.. that's where you're in danger." mjf said as jon raised his eyebrows again, "oh wow.." chris said, the crowd started to boo. "because i am a pro-wrestling prodigy! on september fifth," mjf turned to look at the crowd, "guys i love you but i'm talking! it's not that difficult." mjf said as the crowd started booing louder, "on september fifth, i will take you apart systematically and concisely!"

"i will pinpoint your weaknesses and i will use the post, the ropes, the aprons, the turnbuckles, every single part of this ring to my advantage with the same steady hands and consistency as a brain surgeon." mjf said, "and you know what's gonna happen, jon? you're gonna panic because you're not a wrestler, jon!" mjf laughed, "you're a glorified goon." mjf said, "oh jeez." tony said, "so you're gonna try to get me to do what every guy has done."