Chapter 22: Pedro

After the beautiful moment they shared. Unfortunately, they had to go back to the reality which is Miami.

When they reached the airport they were running really late.

"Camila I get it that it is your father's private jet but still move fast we are already running 20 minutes late" said the green eyed girl frustrated because she NEVER like NEVER liked being late for a flight but again from the day she got married in her life the exact opposite things are happening that she can ever imagine.

"Dear god lo just calm down we are just 20 minutes late" said obviously a super annoyed brown eyed girl and also shocked how normal it feels to call her with a nickname that she gave it to her and ONLY. She is allowed to call her like that from now on, although Lauren is super stressed because hey camila just broke her record of never being late but the feelings she felt when camila's mouth left " lo" was undefinable, also if Lauren didn't wanted to admit that her feelings for Camila are growing everyday more than before if it's possible, so was her hope that maybe Camila might start loving her too.

Now she knew that she was dreaming out of her limits but Lauren is just a mare human what can we even expect from her?
She is been in love with the girl from when they first met in the park and till this day she loves her unconditionally and seeing the girl of her dreams paying just a little bit of attention to her was more than enough.

Both girls were so deep in thoughts that they didn't even realised when one of them bumped into a stranger making them fall.

"You fucking rascal look where you are going" said the a guy on the floor with a killing glare.

"I'm so sorry Mr. I didn't saw please let me help you" said Lauren with an apological look.

"What happened??" said Camila from behind.

"I just bumped into this man making him fall" said Lauren turning towards Camila and showing him the person who she bumped into, as soon as those brown eyes saw the frame of the person lying on the floor, her whole demure change from confused to scared.

She was so scared that her body started to shake a little bit, Lauren saw this and put her hand on camila to calm her down, and it worked like Laurens hands was some kind of medicine to Camila.

"Are you OK?" asked Lauren with a worried look which also got the attention of the figure on the floor whose gaze landed on the person who was being questioned only to notice that the person was already looking at him with a frightened look on her face and remembering the reason he smirked and got up.

"Oh look if it isn't the slut herself " one statement from this man made Camila's fear more deep than it was before and Lauren froze from the anger making her turn quickly looking directly at the man who now was standing on his foot and grinning at camila with an evil look.

"What did you just say?" said Lauren with venomous tone with fury raging through her green now grey eyes with her pupil dilated.

"Why don't you ask your little friend there " something between every word this man said, made Lauren more mad than she ever was in her entire life.

Clenching her fist she moved closer towards the guy and said "Who do I ask?" she said with a strict tone.

"Listen you -" before he could say anything she grabbed his jaw tightly AND added "WHO DO I ASK?" making sure he understands that she wasn't kidding, he tried to move but the grip Lauren had on him was incomprehensible so knowing that there wasn't any other way he submitted himself and said.

"I do"

"Then answer " she wanted to see if he had the guts to say it again, and then Camila came behind try to take Lauren away from this man.

"Lauren please leave him away and come with me " but Lauren wasn't listening, her whole mind was blinded by what he said.

"SHE IS A SLUT " and that's it Lauren lost it, she grabbed him by collar and punched him till he was laying on the floor where he really belongs, he was all bloody and the blood wasn't stopping anytime soon.

"SHE.IS.MY.WIFE.DON'T. YOU.EVER.DARE.CALL.HER.LIKE.THAT.EVER .AGAIN" she said while throwing hard jabs at him.

Seeing the fight the airport security came between them trying to pull Lauren away but she wasn't having any of it.

"You little piece of shit also if she was that it's her life she can do whatever she wants but doesn't give you any right to say something like that "she said and finally the airport security managed to take her away from him.

Meanwhile Camila stood shocked yet powerless watching the whole thing happening in front of her eyes.

Finally they separated them, security was taking them in different sections but the man's ego was hurt.
So how could he live without one last blow? Not physically but mentally.

While Lauren was huffing hardly with anger while standing next to Camila and sending him daggers, he decided to say something which will cost a lot more to him then he could have ever expected, unfortunately he won't be the only one.

"Ask your wife how I raped her multiple times without any mercy " he whispered while passing them enough for Lauren to hear and camila to break down.

Camila's whole world is like moving in slow motion she could see how Lauren freed herself from three people and launched towards Pedro throwing not only punches but kicking him in the nuts multiple times to make him faint with pain.

Yes his name was Pedro, the guy who took camila's happiness away from her in just one night.

Just one night where he gave her multiple scares which resurfaced as soon as she saw him, but for the first time between all this time she felt protected with all the power this world holds, she didn't feel this with her dad because she felt ashamed of herself to even explain anything to Alejandro! She didn't felt with Dinah who tried to protect her best friend as best she could, she didn't even feel with her long time boyfriend Shawn who was always there for her after everything that happened but not once he actually did what Lauren just did in few weeks , so it will be wrong for her to think that her heart in some twisted way feels protected only and only by her contract wife?
But still she felt like she needed to protect herself, she wasn't sure why Lauren did what she did maybe because she wanted to protect her father's reputation? It was no new for camila how much Lauren adored her father but it doesn't mean that from now on she wouldn't feel disgusted by her.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT I'M GONNA KILL YOU " yelled lauren making Camila get out of her train of thoughts she was in.

She ran towards Lauren seeing her still kicking him in the nuts and stomach while 4 people were trying to get her away from him.

But lauren could care less she was blinded

LITERALLY BLINDED BY THE RAGE

When she was about to throw another punch Camila stopped her getting in front of her.

"STOP IT" she said closing her eyes from anger also fear that Lauren might hit her, and that's something Lauren will never do, just a word from her and she froze and let herself taken away by the security.

A/n
Ok so here we are with another chapter.
Next one after 70 votes I guess
And also WANTED TO THANKS dailyalison13 for editing all the chapters because my lazy ass couldn't make the reading experience better for who ever reads it, so again thank you.