Chapter 14

"You should eat breakfast so you can drink medicine," sabi ni Echo at nilapag ang plate ng bacon and rice sa harap ko.

When I woke up earlier, sobrang sakit ng ulo ko na akala ko mamamatay na 'ko. Hang over sucks.

Oh shoot! I suddenly remembered about my dad. He was probably so worried right now! I forgot to text him last night dahil sa kalasingan ko. Tumayo ako at hinanap ang phone ko sa kwarto niya.

"Where are you going?" Echo asked at sinundad ako sa kwarto.

"Did you see me phone?" I asked while searching for my phone on the bed and side table. It was nowhere to be found!

Shit, did I left it at the club? Kung babalikan ko 'yon ay siguradong wala na 'yon. Somebody will take it, of course! I sat on the bed at napasapo ako sa noo ko. I was starting to panic when Echo stood in front of me, holding my phone.

"I have it," sabi niya at inabot sa'kin. "I already messaged your dad last night. I told him that you're with me and you wouldn't be able to go home because you're too exhausted," he explained. I thanked him and sighed in relief. Good thing he have my phone!

We went back in the dining room so I can eat breakfast. I was about to eat when the door opened and Kristah slowly walked towards me. She raised her both arms at abot tainga ang kanyang ngiti.

"Good morning, sunshine!" She greeted cheerfully.

Kumuha siya ng isang strip of bacon sa plato ko at kinain ito. Napatingin ako kay Echo na nakatayo parin sa harap ko. He just smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders.

I looked at her with a death glare, "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, "And how the hell did you get here?"

"Ohh, hindi mo damit 'yang suot mo ah! Kayo ha, anong ginawa niyo kagabi?" she asked and looked at us with a suspicious look, "Hinintay mo lang talagang mag second year, 'no? Bago ka makipag jugjugan para masabing natapos ka ng first year na virgin," she teased and pinched my arm. Tumawa lang si Echo at umupo sa harap ko. Why is he not saying or doing anything!

"Don't you know how to knock before entering?" nakataas kilay kong tanong kay Kristah.

Ngumuso si Kristah and pushed her hair back that's blocking her face. " 'Yong iba nga pasok lang nang pasok eh kahit masakit," she said before bursting out laughing.

I didn't get what she said kaya tinitigan ko lang siyang nakakunot ang noo. I saw Echo laughed too that made me confused even more. Napahawak si Kristah sa tyan habang hinahampas ang table at patuloy parin sa pagtawa.

What was funny about what she said? It took me a moment to realized what she said kaya agad ko siyang piningot sa tainga kaya napatigil siya sa pagtawa. "Aray ko!" she yelled in pain.

"Bunganga mo 'apaka bastos. Kawawa naman akong inosente," I said and let go oh her ear. Nakahawak pa'rin siya sa tainga niya.