I would give in.

"B-barry, please stop." I whispered and placed my hand on his chest.

Savitar kissed the other side of my neck and rubbed my thigh. It did feel good, no lie there.

I can't say I've never wondered how they were in bed. I know it was bad, but I hadn't planned on ever finding out. That was then. This is now.

My body forced me to give in as I let out a soft moan. Now there's no way I'd convince them I didn't want it. Because I did.

They both pulled away from me in unison and Barry slid his hands up my shirt, sliding it over my head and tossing it on the floor.

Savitar reached behind and unclipped my bra and slid it off.

"Absolutely fucking beautiful." Savitar whispered and took a nipple in his mouth.

He swirled his tongue and I sank into the couch, whimpering as Barry slid his hand into my jeans and grazed his fingertips across my clit.

Barry slid off my jeans and panties and spread my legs. He sat on the floor on his knees.

He lightly kissed my clit and ran his tongue along my slit. It was pure heaven.

I closed my eyes and moaned, curling my fingers in Savitar's hair as he kissed and sucked on my chest, careful not to leave any hickeys because of Julian.

Barry stood up and Savitar detached from me. Barry started undressing as Savitar grabbed me and forced me into all fours.

He could've just asked.

Savitar then undressed himself as Barry walked behind me and rubbed his tip against my clit.

Savitar walked in front of me and lightly slapped my cheek. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to make me gasp, allowing him to slide his dick in my mouth.

Savitar looked behind him, I assumed at Barry, and nodded. At the same time, they both completely slid in.

I gagged a bit on Savitar because I attempted to moan from the feeling of Barry inside of me.

"So fucking tight." Barry groaned softly and started to thrust.

"You have no idea how good you look right now, y/n." Savitar breathed out as he thrusted into my mouth.

The sound of mine and Barry's skin slapping together and both of the boys moaning filled the room.

Barry continued to slam in and out of me, causing me to repeatedly gag on Savitar's dick as neither of them had no mercy at all.

"Shit. I'm soo close." Savitar groaned and I watched as his legs trembled.

His dick twitched in my mouth, signaling he was close. After a few more thrusts, he came in my mouth.

He pulled out and I swallowed, then immediately moaned as Barry shoved himself all the way inside of me and hit my G-spot.

He hit it repeatedly and we both reached our highs. He pulled out and came on my back. I laid on my stomach on the couch. That wore me out, to say the least.

Barry and Savitar got dressed and both worked together to dress me. I laid in an armchair and Barry and Savitar got back on the Xbox.

I curled up and closed my eyes, then I heard the front door open and shut. Barry, Savitar and I all exchanged a look and I closed my eyes again.

Footsteps made their way into the living room.

"Hey, thanks for staying with y/n." Julian said and sat between them on the couch.

"No problem man, it was fun." Barry responded.

I opened my eyes and looked at all of them. Julian looked at me and smiled, patting his lap.

"C'mere baby." He said.

I got up and immediately felt my legs buckle. I sat back down on the couch. He raised his eyebrows and stood up.

Shit.

"You come to me." I smiled and pat the spot on the armchair beside of me.

He came and picked me up, sat down and sat me in his lap. He cradled me and I fell asleep.

And just like the boys said, he never found out.