Going On A Trip!

The next day Haisley and Elyse packed the car and put my crate in the back with my Kong, leash and Service Dog Vest and we left for the day. I slept for a while with my paws crossed and my head on my bed. The next time I woke up we were at a farm! The farm was so much fun and I got to see all kinds of animals such as two huge horses which I barked at and sniffed noses with. Haisley unclipped my leash and I raced through the barn, startling the cat that scurried up the loft. "Scaredy cat!" I barked. "Gallop!" I heard Haisley call as I came to her barking at the chickens that were all over the place. "Come on girl let's go meet grandma for supper." she said as I followed close by her heels. Haisley gave me a treat for not being in harness and heeling without being commanded to do so. Grandma Hannah looked at me and smiled. "So this is the Gallop you were talking about?" she asked. Haisley nodded. "Yeah she's my service dog." she said. Hannah nodded and held something in her hand as I ate it. "Grandma!" Haisley said sternly as I came over to her again and sat my head tilted. What? I thought. That cheese was good. Haisley sighed. "Your not supposed to feed her human food." she said. Grandma nodded and shrugged. "It was a little piece of cheese it won't hurt her." she said again sitting on the couch. "Place." Haisley said as I laid on my bed. "Good girl Gallop." she praised as I crossed my paws and placed my head on the soft cushioning.