Grandma Has The Yummiest Snacks

Haisley had gone to unpack and I just sat in the kitchen with grandma as she cooked. I knew better than to beg, but at the same time my harness was off so rules didn't apply, right? "Want some more cheese Gallop?" Grandma asked. I wagged my tail. Grandma fed me a little cheese as I ate it up then raced towards Haisley make sure she was okay. "Hey Gallop." Haisley and I wagged my tail at my name. "We have to work the farm tomorrow and maybe we'll go on a trail ride with Snickers." She said. I tilted my head. Trail ride? Snickers? Too many new words for me. "Maybe Quinn will come out of the barn but you have to be nice to her." Haisley said again. Quinn? I thought. Was she another dog? "Quinn's a little shy so you'll have to be calm and gentle with her, but that will be no problem for you cause your a good girl." Haisley said. I wagged my tail at the words Good Girl. "Should I tack up Jockey too?" Haisley asked. Grandma shook her head. "I don't want you near him he's still too wild." She said. Haisley sighed, and by the way she sighed I could tell she was frustrated. "Fine." She said. Grandma nodded. "Good." She said again. I looked back up to Grandma, silently begging for more cheese.