Chapter :2 Are they here...? part: A

When the lecture ends its time for the break... we both went to our lockers ,lost in our thoughts.....screaming inside myself...why! Why me !
I opened my locker and found my old ritual jewelry box. It contains my royal rings,bracelet and my favorite crown . I was unable to wore them because they contain our natural powers ..these helps vampires to control their special abilities that are God gifted...only to members of royal families.  If i wore my jewelry my eyes would not stop glowing red and I might accidentally hurt other student.
Lucky us we both got same jewels but with a change in color . Also we got our powres same except for one power that tore us apart.
I have a power of darkness . If I'm angry at someone or something or got hurt I would destroy the whole kingdom with a single blink of an eye .
On the other hand , Jennie is a soul eater and a special ghost abilities.  If someone hurt her badly or she got angry she might eat the soul of that person and make him hers slave for next five billion years.
But this doesn't matter we love each other that's important for us.
Here comes the time of leaving..... Jennie said "I hated my appartment can I stay with you"? Ofcourse sweetie....you can you are every thing to me . Okay then I have to pick my stuff from there ...!soo what are we waiting for come on pick everything up for there .!
Woth the help of my scooter we shifted Jennie's stuff in 5 or 6 rounds. When we reached our appartment the final time I saw my cute pink roses turning into backish red .... when I looked up I found a my limo ....my family limo parked outside my apartment gate... !Jennie wispered ...a-are they here? I said ....I don't know.... it looks like they are.
We walked across the car and went to open the door with the key,suddenly I heard a sound of a car door shuting.
Two young and handsome men came out. Awwww they were super cute and hotties .
One of them was wearing a shall type black coat with a black fizzy hair but other one was wearing white suit with his sexy blond hair . Both of them were sooo cool and sexy in their looks .
Jennie whispered... boy ! They are hot !!! I flew back and said no! Super hot !!! Are they really our trainers!!!!! Jennie in excitement....yups girl we will enjoy them.