1. Attention

Just to let you know, in this book Savitar is Barry Allen's twin brother and no he doesn't die. I'm sure you haven't found much Savitar stories Enjoy.

Here I sat, visiting Savitar. No, visiting the back of Savitar's head while he faced away from me, playing video games with Barry and Cisco.

"What the fuck you morons! You guys are hot ass at this game!" Savitar yelled, causing me to wince.

"Savitar," I started to say.

"Cisco, what in god's holy fuck are you doing?! You literally ran straight for the opposing team!" He threw his controller on the bed and groaned.

Perfect chance to get attention.

I put my phone down and crawled to the end of the bed where he sat. I gripped his shoulders gently from behind and lightly kissed the side of his neck.

"Y/n not now. We're so close to winning." He shrugged me off and started another round.

I moved the headset off of his left ear and leaned in, whispering into it.

"Take your frustration out on me, Savi." I whispered.

He looked at me and put the headset back on. I rolled my eyes and sat back at the top of the bed.

"Gotta go boys. Talk to you later." He turned his Xbox off and turned around, climbing up to me.

I scrolled through my phone. If he wanted to be that way, so could I.

He grabbed my phone and tossed it to the other side of the bed, attaching his lips to mine.

No point in resisting, I was getting what I wanted all along. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

He slid his hand up to the side of my face, moving my hair behind my ear, then cupping my cheek.

"I'm very frustrated, baby." He whispered, kissing from my lips to my jaw to my neck.

I laid under him and let him have his dominance. Dominance was Savitar's favourite thing.

I lightly gripped the sheets and tilted my head so he had easier access to my neck. He wrapped his arm around the small of my back and lifted me up, using his other hand to slide off my shirt.

He tossed my shirt on the floor and kissed my chest, running his hands down my body. My breath hitched and I started moving around a bit to make myself more comfortable. Plus it's been a while since Savitar and I did anything sexual. I was sensitive.

"How pretty, baby." He mumbled and kissed down my stomach to my jeans "up."

I lifted up my bottom half and he unbuttoned and slid down my jeans. He took them off and tossed them, hooking his pointer and middle finger under my panties.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good. Is that okay with you, baby?" He locked eyes with me, as he slid my underwear down.

I nodded and clenched my thighs together. I loved it when Savitar was in the mood. He was soo sexyy.

"Words, baby. Tell me." He rubbed my inner thigh and peppered wet kisses on it.

"Yes, Savi." I managed to get out.

He slapped my thigh. "Who?"

"Daddy." I breathed out.

"Good fucking girl." He sat up and pulled his shirt off, then took his jeans and boxers off.

He hovered above me and looked down, spreading my legs, slapping his tip against my clit. I immediately started to push my thighs together and he pushed them down and held them in place.

"Be still." He said and completely slid himself inside.

A quiet moan emitted from my mouth and I placed my hand over it.

He looked at me, yanking my hand away and slid a hand up and around my throat.

"You know how this works. Why are you acting soo fucking shy?" He spat out.

"I'm - I'm sorry." I whispered and he smirked.

Without much warning, he pulled himself out and slammed back in.

"Shit!" I moaned, holding onto his wrist with one hand and gripping the sheets with the other.

"There's my baby." He softly groaned and continued pounding into me.

He tightened his grip around my throat and gripped my thigh with his other hand, digging his fingertips into it.

I threw my head back and let my mouth hang open in pure pleasure. Savitar kissed and sucked on my neck, marking me with his hickeys.

"H-harder," my voice cracked.

He looked at me and it's almost as if his face lit up. He smirked and slowed to a painfully slow pace, but with each thrust he went as deep as possible and the slap of our skin was inadmissible.

I arched my back as he thrusted and he hit a spot. A spot he'd never got before.

I lightly trembled and moaned, letting my eyes roll back.

"S-savi, right there!" I screamed, gripping tightly on the sheets.

"I think I just found your spot, princess." He whispered into my ear and kissed my neck, hitting the spot over and over again.

"Shit! I'm so close!" I moaned, arching my back more.

Savitar sat up and gripped my hips, thrusting at an ungodly pace.

His head was leaned back slightly, his mouth hanging open. sweat was gathering on his forehead and dripping down his body.

"I'm cum- cumming!" I screamed as I hit my climax.

He continued thrusting, allowing me to ride out my high. After a few more thrusts, he dug his nails into my hips as he came inside of me.

He thrusted out his high, too, then collapsed on top of me, he laid his head on my chest and breathed heavily.

I ran my hands down his back and he lifted his head and looked at me.

"I love you." He murmured and kissed me softly

I kissed him back. "I love you, too."