˜ wArNiNg! RaNt TiMe ˜

♣ Gray's POV ♣

♣ Gray's POV ♣

I arrived at school in time to see the football team finish practice. I didn't know where to stand, so I decided to stand in front of the door. When the football team finally came to the door, most of them looked at me and gave me a weird look. But then I saw him, Andreas Crawford.

As soon as he walked up to the door, I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the stands; despite his many protests.

As soon as we reached the stands, I exploded.

"ANDREAS CRAWFORD, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? I KNOW THAT YOU AND MY SISTER NEVER HAD ANY ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY FOR YOU TO BREAK UP WITH HER WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION. I BET YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY SISTER'S GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. FUCK YOU ANDREAS. I BET THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG. TO LEAD MY SISTER AND ON AND THEN FUCKING BREAK UP WITH HER RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE. FUCK. YOU. YOU'RE THE WORST HUMAN BEING AND I FUCKING HATE YOU. IF YOU HURT HER ONE MORE TIME, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE CHILDREN."

He looked at me for a few seconds before asking, "can I explain myself now?" I was confused, so I just nodded.

"Look, I know that breaking up with Grace was mean. She didn't deserve it. But I couldn't continue to go out with her. I didn't like her, she didn't like me. She deserves to be with someone who actually loves her. Okay? I know what I did was fucked up."

I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "sorry,"

"Why?"

"I probably shouldn't have shouted at you,"

He gave me a small smile, "Soo...am I free to go now?"

"Sure," I chuckled, "but Andreas,"

"Yeah?"

"I was being serious. Hurt my sister and your ability to make children will be gone. POOF."

"Bye Gray"

"Bye Andy"

I just drove to school and shouted at Andreas for no fucking reason. *long sigh* The odds are not in my favour today. They never are. *fake wink* *fake wink* REFERENCE *fake wink* *fake wink*

I drove home and found my sister sitting on the sofa watching The Vampire Diaries. Seriously, Grace?

"I shouted at your ex-boyfriend," I said, as I walked past her.

Walking up to my room, I decided to do some homework. Let's see, what homework do I have.

☐ Maths

☐ English

☑︎ Physics

☑︎ Chemistry

My biggest flex is that I'm naturally good at maths, physics, and chemistry. You read that right folks, I'm good at maths. HAHA

Anyway, I decided to do my maths homework first. It was fairly simple. I got it done in about 10 minutes. Moving onto English. My least favourite subject. All I had to was read a chapter of a book. Simple, right? To most people yes, but not to dyslexic people. I suck at reading, so I usually just got my sister to read it to me.