"What the?" I stopped my car and went out.I immediately walked to the driver's seat to knock on his window.

"Hey!Get out of here!" tinignan ko siya ng masama but he just jerk smiled at me. The hell! The nerve of this guy.

I knocked even harder. He lowered the window a little and smiled sweetly at me.

Geez! I want to punch his face right now. Lumapit ako ng bahagya sa bintana.

"Get. your. car. out. of. my. spot. you jerk." I also patiently smiled at him even though I was annoyed with him.

He looked to the front, he even held his chin as if his thinking and looked back at me. "Spot? Where?"

Where?! What is his real problem! He knows this is my favorite spot!

Naiinis na talaga ako. "Hey! Just get your car out of here and find another! You're wasting my time!" I leaned and slammed his window causing the other students in the parking lot to averted their eyes to our direction.

He laughed. "All right, All right...." he looked at me carefully,our eyes met but I did not take my eyes off him. We stared at each other for a few second before he spoke.

"...kiss me and say I love you first."

I blinked. What did he just say?

My eyes widened when i realized what he had said. "What?! Are you crazy? You're asking me to...to kis-"

I could not continue what I was about to say when he suddenly enlarged the open window and brought his face close to mine and whispered. "Shh..Someone might hear you."

"You, what the he-"

He cut me off. "Is that yours?"

I frowned. "What?"

He smirked. "I can hear your heartbeat."

I blinked. "h-huh? W-What heartbeat?" wala sa sarili kung tanong.

He chuckled and pat my head, napasinghap ako, tatanggalin kuna sana ang kamay niya sa ulo ko when he pulled me closer to him. My gash! I can smell his mint breath.

Our eyes met but no one seemed to looked away. I think I can't breath properly, I can also feel my heart beating so hard. Is this what he referring earlier? Geez! He heard that! He heard my hearbeat! How? The f!?

I stared into his eyes. Why do I seem to have seen his eyes before? Nakita kuna ba siya dati? When I stare at his face I feel like I know him. I feel like I relly know him before but I do not remember....

"Ehem!" someone cleared her throat so we immediately looked to that person while we are still in that position. It's Shania.

"Oh? Hindi parin mag hihiwalay? Hanggang mamaya pa ba kayong ganyan?"

I blinked and immediately looked at Leo. My eyes widened when I realize our position, kunting galaw nalang mahahalikan na niya ako. Ugh!

"Y-Your hand please." I whispered shyly.

Wait, what? Shyly? Oh c'mon.

He also cleared his throat before letting go my head. I stand properly, I looked around, I saw our school mates looking at us with different expressions on there faces. Tumingin ako kay Shania na malawak ang ngiti at mukhang nang-aasar.

Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata before glancing at Leo, tinignan ko siya ng masama at naglakad palapit sa sasakyan ko. It looks like I need to find another parking area.

OUR class finished. I'm fixing my things when Marc approached me.

"Sofia, can I talk to you?"