Blue[?] String (Part III)

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Fantasy

Date Published: September 14, 2020

Days passed by and no letter nor any invitation came from KID. On the other hand, you will be busy for tomorrows school festival so you were kind of relieved since you'll be busy.

"Oii Kaito stopped playing around and help us!!" You heard Aoko screamed as she chased Kaito with her mop.

You were already used to this so you just chuckled and continue on sewing the costumes.

Your class decided to do a Maid Cafe for tomorrow but the twist here is that it'll be a genderbend.  That's right, the guys will be dressed as maids while you girls will be the waiters and chef.

You held back a laugh as you imagine Kaito wearing a maid outfit that has an extremely short skirt.

"What are you laughing at? " Kaito, who clearly knows what you're thinking of, said while crouching down in front of you with a blank look on his face.

You quickly faked a cough then continued sewing.

"N-nothing, I'm just thinking how we'll be able to finish this all by tomorrow." You said as you glance at the box on your side. You still have to finish up two of the maid outfits so you might pull off an all nighter later.

Not satisfied with your answer but decided to let it go, Kaito grabs a sit as he sat down beside you then reaches for the box grabbing the maid outfit that needs to be finish.

"I'll help you up, so you gonna have to treat me for tomorrow's festival ~" He said as he snickers and start sewing.

You blushed and look away as you nodded. You couldn't help but smile knowing that you'll be enjoying the festival tomorrow with Kaito.

Kaito, who's sitting beside you, glanced at your direction as he looks down at your blue string. He really wanted to tell you that he's your soulmate but there's a lot of explaining to do, especially the part on why your string is blue and how his changes from Red and Blue.

***
[6:00 a.m.]

It's finally time for the festival and everyone is busy preparing. All the guys were finally convinced and are currently wearing the maid outfit. You guys made it simple by putting light makeup on them and some hair accessory, they didn't want to wear a wig so you guys have to give up on that.

"Y/n-chan you look good in that outfit ~" Aoko said as she clings on to you.

You're wearing a long sleeve button up shirt, gray vest over it, black bow tie and some black pants and brown apron around your waist.

"Kuroba-kun you can totally pull off any outfit you know that?" One of the guys said as they laughed. Kaito laugh along then glares at them. 

You quickly took a picture and smiled widely at how it really suits him. Kaito's outfit is a miniskirt maid outfit, a fish net paired with some not so ankle breaking black heels and a white ribbon on the back of his head.

"Oh you did not just do that." You heard Kaito said and this is your cue to start running.

You quickly runned off as Kaito chased after you while holding the hem of his skirt down, this made you laugh as you look back at him and a noticeable blushed appeared on Kaito's cheeks.

"That's so adorable!"

Not noticing the guy carrying a stack of boxes in front of you, you bumped onto him making the boxes fall to your direction.