Chapter 32 - Give yourself over

Start from the beginning

"What if I tell you, that I know a way, that you and Kenneth could be alone, in a bed, at least for one night with a small price of a little bit of physical pain?" she asked, just as she was organizing her big pile of books on the extra chair in our room. I frowned...how would we even do that? There was no way in hell that a counselor wouldn't notice, even if Wendy was able to sneak Kenneth in our room or the other way around. The walls were paper thin and we would get caught quicker than I came my first time jerking off. 

"I mean....sure I would love to have my boyfriend all to myself and with a bed, but how would you even do that?" I asked and Wendy sighed, turning around with one of the big books in her hand, that was like a lexicon for the modern god honoring woman or shit. She looked at me as if I should get what she was planning, but she should know that I wasn't that bright. And very slow in the brain area. 

"You will love me immensely for this" she sighed and I frowned, but before I could ask anything, she swung the big book over her head, so it was hitting me, at full force I might add, against the head and everything turned black from there on. 

What a sneaky little bitch. And I loved her. 

Because when I woke up, Wendy was hovering over me and so where like four counselors and I wasn't laying straight in the floor like I had assumed, but by my bedside and they were feeling my head, until another counselor came with a stranger, a woman that appeared to be a nurse and I knew I couldn't have been out for that long, that they called one from the town nearby, which meant they did have a nurse, but we just weren't allowed to see her. Until now. 

I was still fuzzy, when laid me on the stretcher they had brought with them and carried me down the stairs and towards the staff house and there onto the second floor, which was basically empty, except for a room with some nursing supplies and a bed. What I noticed when they carried me through the staff house was, that it was basically empty at all times. I always wondered what they kept in there, but apparently, it was just for the nurse, if somebody was badly hurt. 

And that old woman wasn't nice. She examined my head and my reactions to see if I had a brain injury, but the grip she had on me could give me a concussion alone. Finally, she patched up the small cut I had on my forehead and told the counselors she would have to keep me here for the night, just for precaution and shit. When the counselors left, she gave me some tea and bread, just so I wouldn't die on her and then she turned off my lights, telling me she was going to be sleeping in her room somewhere downstairs and if I felt worse, I would have to come and wake her up, since she was a heavy sleeper and wouldn't hear a thing, but she would check on me in the morning again. 

Oh, so a very good nurse I see. But I didn't mind, because at least I would have a night alone in a bed that was actually pretty comfortable and my head wasn't hurting too much so...yay I guess? I still didn't quite understand what Wendy's plan was, at least not until the door creeped open an hour after the nurse had left me, when it was already dark outside and it was probably also lights out at the main building. Was the nurse coming to check on me again? 

But when I saw the face I had been craving to kiss all day long, my heart started beating faster and I wanted to kiss and hug Wendy. "Kenneth!" I exclaimed and he quickly put a finger in front of his lips, carefully closing the door behind himself, before waiting a moment to see, if the old nurse had heard that. When no sounds were coming from downstairs, he walked over to my bed as I was sitting up, taking my face between his hands and pressing a long and loving kiss to my lips. 

"Hi" he grinned and I was completely baffled. "What are you doing here?? How did you know- wait how did you even get out of the main building??" I asked lowly and Kenneth chuckled, brushing over my cheek with his thumb, before he took off his shoes, sitting on the bed with me facing him. Yes call me slow, but at that point, I still hadn't put the pieces together.