𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. [𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐫]

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐗 𝐋𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐫

After finishing his small shoot, Chris wanted to stop by his favorite photographer and speak

Jamison was more than just a photographer to him, they were friends. Jamison had been to many of Chris' events and vice versa. It was a friendship that stayed the same over the years since his first ever photoshoot, Jamison was his photographer.

Walking down the hall to the room he was directed to, Chris typed on his phone.

"Right here." Chris' bodyguard said. Chris lifted his head and slid into the shooting room.

Cameras, lights, people everywhere on standby to find something the model or set had wrong. Music played as the model did her thing.

Looking closer, Chris realized who it was. April was killing it. Chris didn't know she was this good, she looked like she had been doing this for years.

"Hey Chris! Nice to see you man." Jamison said peeking his head over his shoulder then returning back to April.

This was the best model Jamison had in a while. He couldn't believe he hadn't seen her work anywhere before.

 He couldn't believe he hadn't seen her work anywhere before

"Okay, we're gonna wrap it up here. Nice, nice job April. Very nice." Jamison hugged her as she stood up. Since the music was loud, she hadn't heard Jamison greet Chris. Nor had she seen him come in because of the sheet that blocked her view of who entered the room.

"Thank you." April said walking up. Looking over his shoulder, Chris stood smirking.

"Tell Roman to get you all my details. I will definitely be needing you for a couple more, this was great April. I mean like really, really great." He hugged her. She smiled and thanked him again, walking towards the door.

On her heels, she could feel Chris following her.

"I'm busy Chris."

"You did good, I can't compliment you?" Chris asked now annoyed at the big deal she was making.