Chapter One:The Amazing Kaythen

"Da Da, Na Na, NA NANANANANANAN!!!!!!!!!" Kaythen randomly sang to the radio blaring in the background. He didn't know what song was playing, seeing as he was blow drying his hair. He had just finished washing his hair cause he was adding neon green streaks. Done, Kaythen thought. Kaythen looked in the mirror: He was about five foot ten inches, really skinny, pale, and he had choppy layered brown hair, well brown with neon green now. "Hell yeah! My hair is freaking awesome!" Kaythen beamed.

"Kaythen what are you up to now?" Kaythen's mom said as she walked in with a basket of laundry.

"What  do you think of the awesome hair?!"

Kaythen's mom put down the laundry and walked into his bathroom. She grabbed a lock of his green hair. "I think it looks great and its you!!" she said.

"YES!!!!" Kaythen said, bouncing slightly.

"You're so funny!"

"You still love me!"

"True. Are you going to Drake and James'?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna swing by and pick up Raven since we're going to have some band practice too."

"You staying till later tonight?"

"Yeah, I actually need to get going soon."

"Well then you better get dressed. I have to work tonight, so I'll see you in the morning. Love you." And with that she walked out.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" Kaythen called after her. I should probably get dressed, he thought. quickly he pulled on red skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and black converse. Kaythen sprinted down the stairs, and grabbed his car keys. He ran over gave his mom a hug and ran out of the house to his car that was parked outside.

Just as he got into the car his phone started blaring his favorite song, indicating that Raven was calling. "Hello, you've reached the man, the myth, the legend, KAYTHEN!!" he answered while turning on his car.

"Some one thinks highly of themselves," Raven, Kaythen's bestest friend said.

"Hell yeah! If i won't who will?"

Raven laughed. "I guess you're right. Hey so are you on you're way? You're cutting close, as always," Raven said with humor in her voice.

"No faith in me!! I'm so hurt!" Kaythen feigned hurt. "I just got into my car, and don't worry I'll be on time, I always am!"

"Okay I'll see you in a bit," Raven said hanging up.

Kaythen peeled away from the curb. Time for band practice, he thought. The back of his mind singing spastically "Da Da, Na Na, NA NANANANANANAN!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know it's kinda short, I wasn't a hundred percent sure what to right so I just tried to introduce Kaythen an his spazyness. Anyway, this story is gonna be different from my other one, more up beat.

Comment!! :)