"you go in on the front. i need to talk with mark." he said.

"aren't you worried about you know.. me finding out the location?" donghyuck asked perplexed. with the sweet smile still on his lips jaemin replied "no i'm not. should i be?"

"no of course not." donghyuck responded and put his hands up in defence. suddenly yuta shouted "get in." so the two men obeyed. jaemin sat in the back and donghyuck in the front next to yuta.

"hold this." yuta ordered and gave donghyuck his book. donghyuck held it with interest, trying to decipher the meaning of the japanese characters on the front. the book's cover was all black with a white font which didn't gave any information about the book's content. donghyuck had no chance of guessing either since yuta took the book again, and stored it into his bag which was laying at donghyuck's feet.

"everyone has their seatbelts on?" the japanese questioned and they all said yes. "then let's go." yuta said and started driving.

during the drive donghyuck took interest in their surroundings. first they drove through a forest but not for long. after maybe twenty minutes they entered what seemed to be a small village at first. but the further they drove the more donghyuck realised that they were actually in seoul, just not in the part where he used to live and work at. more the exact opposite to be exact.

the north of seoul he had rarely visited so he couldn't recognise much of the surroundings. but he spotted a few store names as he knew the brands they were owned by. not that he would ever go grocery shopping himself but he went with jeno and renjun quite a few times.

"so this whole time we've actually been close to seoul?" donghyuck asked yuta. the man chuckled and nodded.
"yeah, still took them hours to get you to that building in gangnam though."

"to be fair, seoul is huge plus the traffic counts in as well." donghyuck said.

now that he was thinking about it, it made much sense. the mafia was off the radar but still close to the city so they could control whatever was going on.

after about forty minutes the car stopped in front of an empty looking warehouse. jaemin and mark got off, mark quickly exchanging a few hushed words. then yuta started the engine again.

"we're just going to leave them there?" donghyuck questioned. yuta nodded and then joked "yup. don't worry, they're both armed and big boys. they know how to handle themselves."

"so they won't get hurt?" donghyuck kept asking. he had to admit that some kind of worry was taking over him. he didn't want the two to get hurt or even worse.

"they won't. they do this every night. make some deals, go around the streets, checking out the smaller gangs in the different parts of the city. that's their job." yuta explained.

"they drive here every night? no wonder mark always sleeps until the afternoon." donghyuck noted. yuta chuckled and turned the car. they were now in a safer looking area with a lot of nice houses and some parks here or there.

"and we two-" yuta pointed at donghyuck and himself "we're going to visit our youngest 'members' now." he said. donghyuck felt a bit anxious as he asked "how young are they?"

"they're both nineteen. but don't worry, they're not actual members of the mafia, they're more like you." yuta said.

"i don't understand.." donghyuck mumbled confused.