Chapter 1 "They know about it"

》Ray's POV《

Today was conny's day. The day she'll get adopted but i know what will happen to her. She isn't going to get adopted. She's going to be harvest soon. This was the secret that I've been hiding for years. 11 years I think it was jeez I'm not sure, all I could say is that I have been alive for quite a while now. I am one those children that can still remember what there childhood looks like. I can still remember it pretty clearly. I don't know if some of the children knows about this dirty secret that our mama has been keeping from us. 

"RAYYYY!!" A somewhat orange yellowish  hair girl run towards me and tackle me down. "EMMA! WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled. This idiot girl is one of my closes friend. She's one of the top 3 smart ass in this house, she is 11 years old and still acts like a 5 year old. Jeez she's so annoying but once you get use to her then maybe it'll be less irritating. "Emma get off of ray, you might suffocate him to death" a boy in white hair said walking towards us. This man ohohoh this dude! Is one of my friends as well he's one of the top smart ass in this house. We usually compete in every exams, I sometimes can be number one and sometimes he can, he just push me off my pedestal sometimes to biggie. He's eleven years old turning twelve this year. I'm sadly not sure if he'll ever turn twelve, mama might ship him off but no worries I'm keeping them on leash for now. I'm not letting them die not on my watch. Take my other siblings, take anyone but not them please just not them. They are everything to me. I'm mama's lapdog meaning I'm her spy in the house. I just hope that things would go well.

"NORMAN! GET THIS FIVE YEAR OLD OFF OF ME!!" I yelled of course. Norman sighed and pat emma on the back "Now Emma, let ray go" he said with a calm voice, dam him with his stupid face and his stupid uhm something. Emma sighed and let me go from the tight hug, no seriously that was the tighest hug I've had for weeks and I have to experience that over and over and over again, painful right? I stand up and look at the both of them "Whats wrong? You guys seemed so hyper today, well not as hyper as Emma but whats all the fuzz?" i ask "Rayyy!! Someone is going to adopt conny!!! isn't thats exiting!!" Emma squealed, such an innocent soul I thought to myself "No it's really not, This event happens multiple times now and I'm used to people leaving" i replied "Ray why are you being so moody today?" Norman ask "None of your business Albino freak and besides my mood has always been like this haven't it? " i replied "ouch Ray that hurt, watch your mouth when you talk next time" he said "As if i care" i said looking away. He walks up to me and put his hand on my shoulder "Stop being all moody and cheer up for once in a while"

"Back off will you-" as i was about to punch this asshole phil rang the bell, save by the bell I guess "We better head downstairs and have dinner i dont want to be late for the last meal of the day!!!" Emma said running down the halls "Emma wait up!" Norman yelled as he followed her down stairs. Huh it was dinner already? That was fast.

I head downstairs as well, seeing everyone in their seats all happy for Conny's brand new parents to come and pick her up, I just wish I wasn't living in this life. I walk to where my so called friends and sat down. We thanked the food, ate and do our usual things, time flies and now it's time to say goodbye to our dear conny. Conny wherever you may end up to I'm sorry I can not save you.

"I know im not smart as all of you but I  promise when I get out I will study more and I'm going to be a mom just like mama. Besides I'm going to have little bunny with me to keep me safe from time to time" conny said smiling. Don was a crying mess,
he and conny have been buddies for a while so they're really close "Wahhh i don't want to leave!!" Conny said as tears fall from her eyes, mama calmed her down and eventully lead her outside.

After she took conny away Norman and Emma help the younger kids get ready for bed while Don and gilda were just finishing washing the dishes and my job is to just wait for mama's signal as per-usual, I walk to where norman and emma were so that I won't be so suspicious.

[At the bedrooms]

"There you go phil" emma said cleaning phil's hair "Thank you emma" phil said with a smile, I look at norman who seems to be looking at me?! Ok albino person calm your brain thing, oh shit am I being gay or something? ahahahahah totally not no absolutely not no"Hey! Whatcha looking at weirdo" I said looking at him back, hahaha payback "You of course" he winked at me. Ohhh this ok look just calm down "Norman quit it" i said looking away angrily.
Emma walked to Norman and whispered something that I didn't quite hear. "Hey ray wanna clean down stairs?" Emma ask "Sure i don't mind its not like I have something important to do anyways" i said walking away from the room.

We were all in the dining room and I notice the bunny in the table, well I suspect mama grabbing it from conny after they stab her with a unknown object. Now its my moment to shine and let these useless people know one of the many secrets of this so called house "Hey is that conny's bunny?" I ask, Emma looked at where I  was pointing "CONNY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" Emma yelled jeez why us she even yelling? We are all In the same room "We have to give this to her quick!" Emma said looking at us "You guys can go, I need to clean the tables with gilda and Don, besides the gate is still open so you still have time" i said walking up to the bunny. I grabbed it and gave it to emma "Go" i said giving them a warm smile. They both nod and off they go.

Mama won't suspect a thing. I know she wouldn't. Now all i need to do is wait "Yo Ray aren't you going to help us?" I turned around and let out a genuine smile "of course I'll help Don" I grab the cloth and start wiping the table. Don yawned and look at the time "I'll go to bed now, it's getting a little late" "same" Gilda sighed "You two go to bed ill wait for them to come back" I said putting the cloth back to the cabinets "Are you sure?" Gilda ask "positive" they both gave me a warm hug and went upstairs. Now where's that book of mine? I haven't finish reading on how to not look gay in front of your family. Ahahh I'm kidding it's about biology.

Emma and Norman went back inside the house not an too long ago looking traumatized, I'm glad they figured it out "so did you give the bunny?" I asked and norman nodded, they went upstairs not saying a single word. Now i can escape with them finally my plan is finally working. I want them to escape with me. The only thing i have to do is to push them to what I've seen many years ago. Ahh im glad that my plan worked. I went to Isabella's I mean mama's room and there she was, she was so shocked while holding the bunny like piece of shirt, I'm impress I've never seen her face like this.

"Ray dear?" She looked at me and sighed "Yes mama?" I ask "someone snook outside the house while i was gone, Do you know who that person is?" She ask "No, I was busy cleaning the dining room with gilda and don" i replied "Where were norman and emma?" She ask "I don't know and I have no idea, I guess when I was done cleaning I didn't realize them going upstairs" i replied innocently. She sighed and dismisses me. I went out and continue walking to the bedroom,as I was just looking around I heard a girl crying. I walk in the room and saw emma crying while norman comforting her. This made me jealous . Wait. Jealous? Why jealous? Wait what the hell?

Ugh! Ray pull yourself together your not gay hah no way no your not no I'm not yes I'm not ok calm inner calm. I sneak in my bed and just act like I  was asleep. I know they didn't noticed me coming in. Besides they are too emotional to even notice me. Or so I thought...

(Chapter 1 change 2022)