Chapter 4 The Fight, Meeting The Goddess, A Sibling Reunion?,Freeing Arfoire.

Начните с самого начала

Black Sister: Good thing he's on are side.

White Heart: Well it seems to hate Arfoire ..... a lot.

White Sisters: Cool but scary.

Green Heart: Umm at least we didn't get on his bad side.

Tekken: Hmmm. 'Smiles' well at least he's not evil.

I'm just walking to them and surprisingly their calm but still on guard

Y/N (Springbonnie): So shall we head to Planeptune and give Histoire the news Lady Purple Heart.

Purple Heart: Yes and just call me Purple Heart ok.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Ok and these are the goddess of Lastation,Lowee and Leanbox right?

All but you: That's right.

Tekken: Hello.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Hello Tekken. :-)

Tekken: Ummm ... how do you know my name?

Y/N (Springbonnie): Histoire.

Tekken: Oh ... that makes sense.

Y/N (Springbonnie): You all did great out there. "Why do I have a feeling that I've seen her somewhere before"

Everyone except you: Thanks.

Hmmm should I just teleport us back home yeah let's do that.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Well Purple Heart Purple Sister and Madam Goddess shall I teleport us back home?

Purple Heart: Wait. Since when could you do that?

Y/N (Springbonnie): Ever since I turned into The Golden Bear.

Purple Heart: Well ok bring the others so that way it won't be a long flight.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Ok but if they try something Madam Goddess will fix their behavior.

Iris Heart: 'Blushes a little' Ummm ok.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Ok everyone hold hand's so I can teleport us back.

Black Heart: Why would I do that.

Y/N (Springbonnie): Do you want madam goddess to fix you.

Black Heart: 'scared' No nonononoonononononono I'll do it just don't let her do that.

Every is holding hand so now I just have to picture Planeptune and then were there.

Y/N (Springbonnie): I'll see you soon 'Eyes turn white everyone but him got teleported' 'Eyes turn back to normal' Huh oh no there must not have enough room for me but luckily I have this Nepbull 'Use's it' Ok now I'll be their in a minute. 'Teleports to Planeptunes basilicom'

With the others

They are in the basilicom and have reverted back to their human state so their gonna have a long talk.

Neptune: 'Chuckles' Well did you have any doubts Noire?

Noire: A few but didn't expect him to say 'shivers a bit' those words.

Blanc: Well what did you expect he was serious.

Vert: I get the feeling that there was someone in the costume.

Noire: You know I have a feeling their hiding something.

Blanc: Hmmm.

Uni: Umm Nepgear correct me if I'm wrong but I saw flesh in that suit.

Nepgear: 'Nervous laughter' Hehehehehehe um about that.

Adult Rom: Is someone wearing the costume?