"Ooff!" I groaned but smile and hugged them back.

"Hey me too!" I heard Nayeon and join to hug me.

The others joined as well that made me laugh. Dahyun wrapped her hands on us too, joining our group hug. No doubts, I miss these lunatics.

"Okay. I can't stop breath anymore," I chuckled and they quickly pull away.

I scan around and smile when I saw that it's already ready. Balloons, candles, rose petals and foods. Rosé did what I asked her for, to help me with my wedding proposal.

Jihyo just came and handed me the bouquet of flowers that I told her to buy. She gave me a tight hug too that made me smile. I told them what do they need to do and they listen attentively.

'Today, I will ask the most special girl to my life, to be my wife.'

"They're here!" Nayeon informed so we run as fast as we can, getting ready.

Dahyun turned off the lights and we wait until Sana will open the door. When the door opens, Jeongyeon and Nayeon did their job, to light the candles that made a path to where I will ask Sana. Chaeyoung and Jihyo used the bubble gun to produce bubbles, it was Chaeyoung's idea. Tsh.

I saw how Sana's eyes sparkled. A smile crept my face when I saw her reaction. Damn I miss her so much.

When Sana started to walk, following the path with candles on it's sides, Yeri, Irene, and Mina threw the rose petals from the second floor. Dahyun went to the corner, where her piano is, and played a romantic music. Jennie also played the flute and Jisoo played the guitar. Then Wendy started to sing.

Joy opened the spotlight, to the place where I will kneel, so I slowly drag myself there. Sana saw me and I saw tears forming on her eyes. She bit her lower lip and I know she's holding back her tears. My eyes are clouded with tears too. Damn. It feels like we haven't seen each other for almost how many years.

My eyes landed on her tummy and my smile grew bigger. Our baby.

When Sana's already infront of me, I pulled her into a tight but not too tight hug. She sobbed on my shoulders and I can't help but to cry too.

"T-Tzuyu... I miss you so much," She said between her sobs.

I smiled, "I miss you most, my princess,"

We pull away from the hug and before I could talk, she crashed her lips on mine. She kissed me hungrily. She really do missed me. Our lips parted when we felt the lack of air. I smiled and caress her cheeks.

"Sana I want to asked something," I said and kneel infront of her. I slid my hand on my pocket, where the wedding ring is, my hearts pound so hard when I didn't felt anything inside of my pocket.

Fuck, don't tell me, I lost it?!

"What is it, Tzu?" She asked hopefully.

I scratch my nape and look around, the others look at me, confused. I squeeze my eyes shut and look down to the floor. Fuck. I lost the ring! Fucking great. Now, how can I propose to her?!

Whatever! With or without a ring, I will propose!

When I'm about to ask her, the door suddenly opened. My eyes widen when I saw Dad and Mom. What the actual fuck?! I know dad still doesn't like Sana for me! Great! So fucking great! Argh!

"What are you doing—" before I could raise my voice, my Dad strides towards me.

He grab my hand and lean to my ears, "Goodluck,"

I just realize that he put a box on my hand. I look up to him and he gave me a smile before going back to Mom. Looking at my hand secretly, I sigh in relief when I saw the red box I bought at Spain. How come it's with him? Whatever, what's important is it's already here.

Looking up to Sana, I smiled again, "Sana, you are the only girl who captured my heart. I love you. Today, I'm going to ask you this... M-My princess, do you want to spend your whole life with me?"

Tears fell from her eyes when I outstretched my hand, showing the box on her. She nod her head twice that made me cry in happiness.

"Yes, Tzu!" She answered. I slid the ring on her ring finger and stood up to give her a deep kiss.

The people around us cheered. Everything is now okay. Sana, my princess, you'll be mine officially soon.

"I love you," she mumble when we pull away from the kiss.

I smiled and cupped her face, "God knows how much I love you too, baby,"

-

Waahhh! They're engaged! Finally!