Ch. 12

SANA'S POV

"Sana, please talk to me," Tzuyu knocked on my door for how many times but I ignore her.

I'm crying silently while covering my face with a pillow. What does she mean by 'What else do you know?' Jish! I can't stop thinking about shits! Is she keeping a secret from me? She told me that there's no secrets. But she's the one who's keeping a secret! Well, I have a secret too but I'm keeping it for the sake of our relationship and it's a good surprise for her. Unlike what she's keeping from me.

"Just go away, Tzu!" I screamed.

"Baby, please hear me out," she pleaded.

No. Stop being weak for her, Sana. She have a secret and she still need to say it before you talk to her.

She stopped banging on the door and I heard her phone rang. I quickly stood up and lean the door to eavesdrop.

"What again?!" She whispered, angrily. "Okay I'm on my way! Wait for me."

She started to knock on my door again so I lean away from the door. Who is she talking to? Is that her side chick? Jisoo? Childhood friend. Duh? I have this feeling that Jisoo isn't just her childhood friend, girl's instinct.

"Sana, let's talk later. Bye I love you, love," then she run away.

I slam the door using my hands. Fvck! She didn't even told me where she is going, what will she do, and who called her! None even a single explanation!

I need to calm down. I'm thinking too much.

My tears started to fall again. I can't stop thinking about it. Well, Jisoo is a perfect girl unlike me. She's pretty, sexy, rich and popular. Me? Hahaha. Who am I? Minatozaki Sana. Just an unknown girl. I can't stop comparing myself. I can't stop myself from thinking that Tzuyu will leave me.

I can't stop thinking about it because I know how replaceable I am.

TZUYU'S POV

"Are you okay?!" I screamed, panicking about what she told me.

"Relax," she chuckled and tap my shoulder. "I saw you at Sana's apartment awhile ago. You pushed Dahyun and I think Sana and you have a bit argument."

"Yes," I sighed heavily.

"Tell me everything," she smiled that made me roll my eyes.

"Damn it, Nayeon. Gossiper."

"What?! I am not! I'm here to help!"

"Okay stop shouting. Tss. You shouldn't have told me that someone's here at your house! I panicked!"

She giggled and sip on her wine. I know she can help me so I told her everything. That Sana saw me with Jisoo, that's she's jealous. She's just listening to me and nodding her head.

"Okay..." She tap her fingers on the table. "Based on your story, she saw you cheating—"

"I am not!" I defensively said.

"Well, that will Sana think. So even though you said you didn't, she still think that you cheated on her. You shouldn't talk to Jisoo in public places, Tzuyu. If you want to hide it from Sana then don't meet Jisoo in public."

"Where do you want me to talk to her? At my house? At her house? Damn. Nayeon, what thinking do you have?! People who will see us will think that we're in a relationship!"

"Aren't you?" She become serious and I lower my head. "Tzuyu, you've been cheating on Sana for almost four years. If she'll know about this, what will she do? She will hate you, Tzuyu. What thinking do you have? Huh? You're holding two girls in your life and you need to free the other one. If not? You'll lose both of them." She grabbed my hand and caress it. "You're not cheating on Sana but on Jisoo, Tzuyu."

Tears started to fall from my eyes when realization hits me. "P-Please don't tell S-Sana about this. I-I love her."

She shook her head and hug me. I sob on her shoulder, like a baby who didn't have her milk. I don't know what to do. I need to free the other one because I will lose the both of them. But who? Who will I let go?

"Shusshh, I know how much you love Sana, Tzu. But keeping a secret to her is not a good idea. Tell her the truth. I'm on your back."

I stayed with her for an hour until she suggest me to do something. We went out of her condo and enter my car. We'll go to my house to do her plan. Hope it will work.

SANA'S POV

"Maybe it's really her childhood friend, Sana," Momo said while caressing my back.

"I don't know," I sulked and hugged her. "I hope she's telling the truth."

"Cheating is a choice, Sana. If she really cheated then broke up with her already. If she really loves you, she won't find someone else. Because if a person really loves you, although there's something lacking on you, she won't find that on someone else. She will be contented with you."

I pull away from the hug and looked at her in shocked. She frown and gave me a questioning look.

"Who are you?! Where's Momo?!" I acted like I'm scared but she pull my hair and laugh.

"I hate you," she sulked.

I'm lucky she's here to with me right now.

I giggle. "Thank you for making me feel better, Momoring."

"Welcome. Oh! I need to go now. Jeong, texted me that we have a date right now."

"Jeong?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon."

"Oh. Okay. Take care."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Bye. I love you, Sana."

"Bye. Love you too," I said and smile. She grab her sling bag and wave her hands before going out of my room.

I sighed and lay on my bed. Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu. Three years and ten months. Hope, you won't waste that, love. Hope you didn't cheated. Hope you're telling the truth. I love you but please don't keep a secret from me.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. My brows furrowed so I quickly stand and grab my phone ontop of the single couch here at my room. It's Tzuyu. I ignore it and let it ring until it died. I'm still angry. She must've told me where she goes. Hmmpp.

My phone rang for how many times. Tzuyu just call once and if I won't answer, she won't call again. I think it's an emergency so I quickly took the phone and answer it.

"Oh, thank goodness!" A girl screamed in relief. It's not Tzuyu. "Jesus! You finally answered! Tzuyu's in danger!"

"What?!"