Ch. 30

SANA'S POV

Days turns to weeks, Tzuyu and I became what we were before. We're like a new couple clinging to each other, traveling with hands intertwined, and a lot of what couples do.

Jisoo also talked to me privately and thanked me. I don't know why is she thanking me but I think it's about Tzuyu and I's relationship. If I didn't came to Tzuyu's life, Jisoo would probably still drooling over her and won't meet the love of her life right now whom is Jennie.

I grip on Tzuyu's hand so tight when we arrived at their family house. It's her father's birthday party and she brought me with her. Her father doesn't like me and he know that Tzuyu and Jisoo are married, without knowing it's just fake.

"Calm down, baby." Tzuyu smiled and squeeze my hand.

My heart beats wild when we step on the garden where the party is. I saw Tzuyu's father with his fellow business partners. Tzuyu already knows that I'm a princess, she was shocked of course. But she told me that whatever status I have in life, I'm still hers and she's still mine.

"Good evening, dad." I can feel my knees trembling and my hands sweating in fear when Tzuyu approached her dad with me.

He looked at us and his smile dropped when he saw me. I looked down because I don't want to see his reaction. He really do hates me.

"Good evening, ladies." He greeted back that made me look at him. "Enjoy, Miss Minatozaki."

My mouth gape when he said that to me and turn to his friend again. Tzuyu look at me and smile a bit.

We sat on a table where Tzuyu's mom is. Mrs. Chou's face lit up when she saw me. I smiled and bow my head at her, she hugged me and kissed my cheek. I still can't believe that Mr. Chou didn't shot me a scowl or threatened me or even call me mean names.

"I miss you, Sana." Mrs. Chou said and guided me to sit down. "Sorry for what my son did to you."

I look down. I'm not comfortable to talk about that.

"Mom." Tzuyu warned her and held my hand. "Do you want to eat sweets?"

I giddily nod my head as a response that made her smile. She excuse herself to get
me some sweets and foods. Mrs. Chou sat beside me and cling her hand on mine.

"Sana I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." She sincerely apologize. I know that it's about Mingyu.

I force a feeble smile, "It's okay, Mrs. Chou. It's not your fault that he did that."

"I know. But still, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to that kid and do such things like that. I didn't raise him like that." Her expression is sad and I know that she feels pain too because she didn't want her son to suffer in jail.

I didn't dare to speak again. If I continue talking, our conversation about Mingyu won't stop. I hate it. His name being mentioned to me is already breaking my heart.

Mrs. Chou notice my uncomfortableness so she didn't talk either. She also withdrew her hand on mine and told me that she needs to go to the bathroom. I roam my eyes around the place and saw Mr. Chou walking towards me when Mrs. Chou's already gone. I gulp when his eyes met mine. He's damn intimidating.

He sat infront of me while holding his highball glass with red wine, "You came again without my invitation."

I lowered my head because of embarrassment. C'mon, Tzu. I'm silently wishing that Tzuyu's already coming back. Fuck. I'm not comfortable with this guy although he's Tzuyu's father.

"This's the first time I'll say this..." He whispered that made me look at him. He's squeezing his eyes shut, looking like he's debating to his self whether he'll say it or not. "Sorry."

I was taken aback with his sudden apology. I couldn't say a thing so he continued.

"What my son did is beyond bad. He deserves to locked up in jail." He said as he clicked his tongue and sip on his wine. "If ever you're pregnant... Tell me. I want to see my grandchild."

My mouth gape when he gave me a small smile, "Y-Yes, Sir."

"But I still don't like you for my daughter. And please, stop flirting with her. She's already married." He said and stood up. "After this night... Don't ever come near my daughter."

He then left me dumbfounded. Stop flirting with her. Ha! Just like I am? Well, yes, of course, she's my girlfriend. Why do he hates me? Because he thought I'm a gold digger? I can even buy his whole property. But I'm not that bad and still lowly so I'll let it pass again. For Tzuyu.

I don't want people to like me because I'm rich. I want them to like me because I'm me.

"Hi!" A girl approached me.

I smiled at her, "Hi."

"The name's Eunha. You're the idol right?" I nod my head as a response. "Damn! I'm too lucky to see my idol here. Can we have a picture, Sana?"

"Sure." I said and she take out her phone. She sat beside me and we do poses while she's clicking the camera lot of times.

She turn off her phone when we're done, "Why are you here? Are you related to Mr. Chou?"

"Uhh, no. I'm here with my..." Oh, damn. They know that Tzuyu's already married, I can't tell them she's my girlfriend. "With my friend."

She said something but my attention went to the both girls holding each others hand, away from me. My heart felts a pang when I saw Jisoo happily clinging on Tzuyu's hand. I know that it's all fake but I can't help to not feel the pain.

And the fact that Mr. Chou looks so happy while talking to the both of them is breaking my heart more. Whatever I do, Mr. Chou still wants Jisoo for her daughter.

I stood up from the chair, not glancing at Eunha. I left without turning my head back again. Tears started to fall from my eyes because of jealousy. Damn it, Sana. You're so stupid.

Tzuyu's still mine. She'll always be. But when people wants her for Jisoo it make me an insecure bitch.

I never envied anyone else like this.