Ch. 5

I quickly stood up when I heard Tzuyu yelled. Who is she yelling at?

"Tzuyu? Why?" I asked and walk towards her.

I saw how furious she is. She looks like she's ready to kill someone. I never saw her like this before. Only her smile and laugh always flash through her face when I'm with her. But I never saw her side like this.

"What's—" I stopped talking when I saw who's outside her house.

A stunning, sexy, and beautiful lady. She's wearing a very fitted dress that's showing her perfect curves, she have this breathtaking beauty. Her eyes are hazel brown, her lips are heart shaped, she's perfect. But who is she?

"So that's why you don't want me to get in? You're with someone," the girl said and look at me from head to toe. "Uncle Yuan will know about thi—"

I was shook when Tzuyu grab her hand and pull her away from me.

"Stay there, Sana," Tzuyu's voice is cold and serious so I just stay here, scared.

She looks scary and I don't want her to be mad at me so I just obliged although I want to know what's going on and to follow them.

Who is that girl? Why does Tzuyu looks so damn furious? She's just the only girl that looks firm infront of Tzuyu. She's different from the others. What's up with her and Tzuyu? Arrghh! I wanna know!

'Hope she's just nothing to you, Tzuyu.'

TZUYU'S POV

"What the fuck are you doing here, Jisoo?!" I yelled when we're already away from the house.

She crossed her arms while glaring at m,. "Who is that girl, Tzuyu?"

Gritting my teeth, I shook my head, "None of your business!"

"You're cheating!" She shouted back.

"I am not!"

"I'll sleep here. Go throw that hoe out of your hous— ah!" She scream when I harshly grabbed her chin. "It hurts!"

"Call her 'hoe' again. Let's see what will happen to you," I warned but she just smirk and pushed me.

I tried my best to look intimidating to her but she didn't got intimidated by me. Her smirk is annoying and I want to ripped that off of her face.

"She's a special girl, huh? Don't worry. I'll treat her... Special too," she said with a smirk.

"Don't ever touch my girl, Kim Jisoo," I seethed while scowling at her.

She slyly laugh, "I won't."

"Bitch." I breathed.

"But she deserves to know—"

"Don't ever dare!"

She smirked again. Geez! She's annoying!

"You're already mine Tzuyu. Mine," she said and walk away from me.

I punch the tree near me out of frustration. Damn! When will you stop, Jisoo?! You bitch! I hate you! My hands are already bleeding but that didn't stop me from hitting the tree. I need to calm down before going back at Sana.

Damn! Sana! How can I explain this to her!? Freaking bitch, she shouldn't have went here. That bitch! Arrghhh!

JENNIE'S POV

I sighed when Jisoo enter my car. She looks annoyed. Bringing her here is not a good idea. I shouldn't have brought her here.

"What happened?" I asked and started to drive.

"Just drive me home," she ordered.

I just shut my mouth and drive towards her own house. I like her. No. I love Jisoo. A lot. But I know she loves Tzuyu. Since they were young. I don't know why can't she even feel that I love her. I'm doing everything to win her heart, yet she's busy winning Tzuyu's heart too.

I'm conspicuously inlove with her yet she's too oblivious.

"We're here," I informed and quickly went down to open the door for her.

She turn her back on me and stormed inside her house without any goodbye or thankyou. I sigh for the nth time and enter my car. Hope you'll notice my feelings for you when it's not already late, Jisoo.

SANA'S POV

"Babygirl. Wake up," I slowly open my eyes and saw Tzuyu's lovely face, smiling.

"T-tzuyu..." I utter and rub my eyes.

"Sorry about what happened earlier, love," she apologize and kiss my lips.

My body responds automatically and kiss her back. The kiss was just short. When our lips parted she pinch my cheeks and smile so wide.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"I just ate lunch."

"It's already 5pm."

"Oh. I didn't notice the time. But I'm still full."

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Raw Sana," she smirk that made me blush and slap her shoulder.

"Yah! Pervert!" I scream.

She laugh and ride ontop of me. I'm laying at the big couch, I was waiting for her awhile ago but she took so long so I just sleep for awhile. I wanna ask about that woman but I think this's not the good time for that.

Tzuyu's naughty, pervert, cute, cheesy, and sexy sides are just showing up when she's with me. But I notice that when we're at public places, she always wear her poker face and cold expression. She looks attractive with her emotionless face though. I won't think twice why people like her although she's rude.

"Get off, Tzu!" I scream but she just ignore that and hug me tight.

"Don't leave me, whatever happens, Sana. Please," I was taken aback when I heard her voice. She sounds pleading.

She never plead for someone. I know that. Her pride was high as the sky. If you leave her life then leave, she won't beg you to stay. She won't plead. But what now? Do I have to feel special because she pleaded to me? Or not? Something's up and I'll find that out soon.

"Promise me, Sana," she whispered and hug me tighter.

"I won't leave you. I promise," I utter and kissed her forehead. "Why would I, right? I'm already lucky to have a girl like you in my life, Tzuyu. I won't leave you. I'm already yours and no one can take me away from you, same as you."

I saw her blush so I giggle. She looks cute when she blush. But this's only the third time I saw her like this because she's the one who always make me blush.

"I'm lucky to have you too, baby," she said and kissed my lips.