Ch. 28

TZUYU'S POV

Sana and I are now in the same car. She's still quiet. We filed a case on Mingyu awhile ago. I know my Dad's sad about this, same as my Mom but they can't do anything. This'll be a big scandal to our family but Dad won't tolerate what he did.

I wanna talk to Sana but I'm occupied of what happened to her earlier. She's not pregnant... Right?

"Where are we going?" Sana asked when she notice that we're not heading to their house.

"It's the first time I met your parents." I divert the topic. "You never had the chance to introduce them to me."

She remained silent for a few seconds. "We're not in good terms when we're still together."

My gripped on the steering wheel tighten. Hearing that from her is damn breaking me. Hearing that we're not already together is my downfall. Fuck it.

When I parked the car infront of my house, Sana frowned. I didn't let her speak and open the car. I jog to the other side as I open it for her. She's about to asked me but I quickly pulled her.

She didn't complain and let me dragged her towards the dining hall. I know she's now hungry because she didn't eat well this morning. I served her foods and told her to eat which she quickly obliged.

SANA'S POV

I stopped devouring on the food when I feel my throat started to ache. Tzuyu looked at me worriedly when I rush to the bathroom. For the second time of this day, I puke. Damn. What's really wrong with me?

When I'm already done, I cleaned my mouth and also my face. I went out of the bathroom when I'm already done then saw Tzuyu staring at me.

"Here." Tzuyu handed me a pregnancy test. Where did she get this?

"W-what...?" I'm puzzled while looking at the pregnancy test on my hand.

"Just do it, Sana. Maybe you are, that's why you're puking." She sounds worried. I just sigh and step inside the bathroom again.

I'm not pregnant. Maybe I'm not really in a good condition today or maybe I ate something my stomach can't handle last night. Yeah. I am not.

TZUYU'S POV

"No!" I got startled when I heard a long roared from the bathroom, following by a crashing glass.

I rush towards the bathroom and open it. My eyes widen when I saw Sana holding a broken glass on her hand, the mirror's broken. She's going to cut her pulse! What the fuck?!

"Sana, don't!" I warned her and took the broken glass on her hand. She started crying and pick another broken glass. "What the fuck, Sana?! What's wrong?!

I dragged her outside the bathroom while she's crying so hard. My eyes divert on her hand. My heart clenched when I saw the pregnancy test that I brought awhile ago. It have two lines.

I froze while looking at Sana who's pleading at me and crying so hard. Seeing her like this is damn heartbreaking. What my brother did to her is fucking too much. I'm sorry for this. Because of my brother she's experiencing this shit.

"Kill me, Tzu! Kill me now!" She pleaded while crying as she grasp on my collar. "I don't want this baby! It's from that demon! Tzuyu please..."

I cupped her face. "Sana... Calm down, please. Calm down."

"N-No! No no!" She was about to run but I pulled her into a tight hug.

Her breathing is unsteady. She slowly fall on the tiled floor, followed by me. I'm not letting her go, I'm just hugging her from the back. Tears started to fall from my eyes too. I can't handle seeing her in this condition. I hate my brother so much.

I inhaled and hug her tighter.

"Let's raise the baby. I'll take responsibilities of what my brother did." I said and she flinched. "We wanted a baby before right? Now, it's already there. We're going to be a parents, Sana. The baby didn't do anything bad. Don't kill it. It's not the baby's fault."

Sana didn't talk but cried harder as she turn to me and hugged me back. I closed my eyes while comforting my girl.

I'm mad, of course. Because it's from the fruit of what my demon brother did to her. But the baby didn't do anything. The baby deserves to live and not to die. I understand Sana but she mustn't kill the baby. It's from her too.

"Sana let's raise the baby together, okay?" I whisper to her ears when she started to calm down. "Promise me, baby."

"B-but you're married..." The words that came out from her mouth.

I smiled. "We're not yet married, babygirl."

"H-huh?" She looked confused. I wiped the tears on her face using my thumb and kissed her forehead.

Instead of answering, I crashed my lips on hers. She froze for a few seconds but quickly kiss me back. I'm craving for her. It's been how many months and I'm missing her so damn much.

When I pull away from the kiss, I smiled at her again. "It's all fake, Sana. The marriage, Jisoo and I. It's fake."

"B-but..." She doesn't know how to start asking.

"If there's a girl who I wanted to marry... It's only you, Sana. I will marry someone else if they're also Minatozaki Sana but that's not possible that means it's impossible for me to marry someone else aside from you."