"I'm going to sleep," Sana said and went to Tzuyu's room.

"Sleep tight!" Chaeyoung chirped, so happy that Sana will not be around. "Take your time to sleep! We won't mind if you sleep forever, you know?!"

Jeongyeon burst out laughing because of what Chaeyoung said. Sana ignored her and went upstairs. When the laughter died Jihyo signaled us to gather. We all became serious.

"Tzuyu can walk now," Jihyo said. She was the last visitor.

"That's nice," We said, feeling relieved.

"When will she go home then?" I asked.

Jihyo shrugged, "After a few more weeks,"

"How about the plan?" Nayeon asked while clinging on Jeongyeon's hand. Yeah. They look good together.

"We'll continue it," Jihyo answered and we all nod our head.

'Hope the plan will go well.'

SANA'S POV

I lay on Tzuyu's bed gently then my tears started to fall from my eyes. They didn't know I'm crying all the time. I missed Tzuyu so much. Feeling that she's not informing me, not texting me, is not okay. Am I not important to her? Is it hard to text 'hey I'm busy, don't skip meals', 'I love you', or 'I miss you',?

Did she found someone else there? Someone better? Someone who isn't raped? Someone who's still virgin? I can't help but to overthink. I shouldn't stress myself but I can't fucking help it! I'm missing her so damn much!

Minutes had passed and I fell into a deep slumber.

"Baby," I was shook when someone hugged me from my back. "I missed you so much."

My lips curled into a sweet smile when I recognize her voice, it was Tzuyu. I turn to her and caress her cheeks. She genuinely smile and kissed my lips.

"I missed you too," I mumble when our lips parted.

"I'm having a business trip so don't worry. I love you so freaking much, okay?" Then she kissed me once again.

I can't help but to kiss back at her. Our passionate kiss lasted for almost 10 seconds until we both pull away from the kiss. Her eyes landed on my tummy and caress it. She crouch infront of me and kiss my tummy.

"Hi there, kiddo. Be safe always, huh? I love you too," she said, talking to it. I chuckled and caress Tzuyu's hair.

"We love you most," I said that made her smile at me.

"Sana," I was woken up by a gentle shook.

When I turn to see it, I saw Mina smiling at me. I smiled back. Sadly, it was just a dream but it's okay. If she still loves me from my dream then I won't mind sleeping every hours.

"It's time to eat. Let's go," she handed her hand that I quickly took. "Ugh! So heavy."

I chuckled, "Of course. I'm not the only one,"

We both laugh and went out of Tzuyu's room. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung are there, eating a pizza with grilled chicken. My eyes widen in excitement and took one of a grilled chicken.

"When Tzuyu sees you, she'll be shock," Chaeyoung said while chuckling.

Nayeon nod her head, "I agree! But still... Sana's still pretty although she have a big tummy,"

"Yeah. Prettier than you," Jeongyeon teased her girl that made Nayeon glared at her.

If you first saw the two of them, you wouldn't thought that they're couple. They bicker all the time. They're favorite hobby was bickering. However, they're still sweet to each other at some times.

"But you always compliment me how great I look everyday," Nayeon smirked and Jeongyeon look away, blushing so hard.

We laugh at them and started to chit chat. If Dahyun and Tzuyu is here. We'll be happier. Come back soon, Tzu.