𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

🛸

🛸 . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ OMNISCIENT ࿐ྂ
—— -͙ – - WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS
˚ ·
* ˚ ✦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ...

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚..

✎ᝰ kairi stormed out the cafeteria with tears rolling down his face, mad at his friends for not accepting the fact that he couldn't help it.

he couldn't help giving in to hunter. hunter was the only one who gave him the attention he so desperately desired. yeah, the attention didn't always last long and wasn't necessarily the right type of attention, but it made kairi feel good and that's all that mattered.

he was all kairi knew, poor kid didn't know his own
worth.

kairi knew his friends had good intentions and that they weren't trying to bash him but it didn't feel like it right now. he felt the clear judgement in the air.

the bell interrupted his sad invasive thoughts, noting that it was time for calculus. he stopped in the bathroom on his way, wiping the fresh tears of his face to hide the fact he had just had cried. it was something he was used to whenever hunter came back in his life.

the small boy stumbled into his class, not caring about anything or anyone at the moment.

a couple minutes later mattia walked in, eager to see him. it was something he did now without thinking much of it. he watched the small boy who had his head down as class started, the vibe was definitely off.

it panged on mattia's chest to see kairi not giving him even the slightest bit of attention. he didn't like the feeling of not being seen, his feelings not being seen.

kairi was so wrapped up on the idea of hunter that he had almost completely forgotten about mattia. all the seemingness "flirting" they had shared priorly was slowly going down the drain now.

maybe robert was right, if he was going to do something he had to do it quick before someone else beat him to it.

too late.

─ - ̗̀ kairi had calmed down by now, so what if alvaro didn't support him, atleast he would be happy. if hunter was there, he didn't need anyone else but him to fulfill him.

he approached his house, definitely not expecting what was about to happen. unexpectedly, maiya was in the porch steps bawling her eyes out, waiting for her brother for comfort.

"what's wrong mai?" kairi asked, scared because his sister was ultimately upset.

"kairi-," the young girl sobbed into her brothers chest, her small fists clumping up her brothers shirt. "they're fighting again, dad was throwing things at her. i was so scared." she continued sniffling.

"it's okay mai, i'm here now." kairi comforted her, feeling bad she had to go through this. he pulled her closer, rubbing circles on her back to soothe her the best he could.

it definitely wasn't the first time his parents had an altercation. it wasn't a secret that things were over for them, they weren't the happy marriage they once were. kairi had come to terms with this.

at first, of course it hurt that his parents weren't together anymore. he cried multiple nights in his room alone, hiding his hurt. he couldn't let maiya see him like this. he was determined to be her rock, meaning he couldn't be phased by this, it would be selfish for him to do so.

the twelve year old fell asleep with his arms wrapped around her. he chuckled, carrying her inside their house which was surprisingly silent.

"thank you kai, i love you." she mumbled in and out sleep as kairi placed her inside her sheets. kairi softly smiled, softly kissing her cheeks where her salty tears were now dried.

he went to check up on his mother, he hated how he couldn't do anything to make her feel better. he sighed and silently walked out of her bedroom when he saw she was fast asleep.

maybe: hunter <3
almost at your house princess.
read at 5:40 p.m.

kairi debated on going, finally deciding on going knowing his mom and sister were safe. he texted hunter a quick okay and changed into a hoodie. he slowly went down the steps, not wanting to wake them.

"where are you going?" his mother called from the kitchen table. kairi jumped, he thought she was fast asleep.

"um, i'm going out with hunter." kairi simply answered.

"you know how i feel about him kairi, im personally not a fan of a boy who has made my baby cry, breaking his heart multiple times. but you know this, i can't stop you i guess." his mom said, sipping her hot chamomile tea.

kairi hesitantly nodded, not knowing what to reply. i mean what could he possibly say to defend hunter. it was embarrassing at this point that even his mom stopped trying to stop him from going back to him knowing he wouldn't listen anyways at the end of the day.

he heard a honk outside, alerting him that hunter was here now. his mom sighed as she watched her eldest leave, setting himself up for heartbreak once again.

-', me writing this like they ain't fighting right now 👩🏻‍🦯👩🏻‍🦯  but i do not give one FUCK about their personal lives or what they got goin on... ( you shouldn't either ) not our business anyways, stop gassing it 🧍🏻‍♀️regardless mattia's an asshole but wbk this 💆🏻‍♀️