𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

🛸

🛸. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ OMNISCIENT ࿐ྂ
   —— -͙ – - A WEEK AFTER SCHOOL STARTING
                ˚  ·        
       * ˚ ✦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ...

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚..

✎ᝰ alvaro playfully rolled his eyes at kairi who was approaching him, practically skipping his way towards him. alvaro knew exactly why kairi was so bubbly.

this was now their daily routine after finding out they shared the same lunch period. kairi was ecstatic after finding out he had someone to sit with, now he didn't have to worry about eating lunch alone.

the afternoon after their first day, the boys reconnected and started texting. alvaro needed someone to talk to about alejandro and kairi didn't hate the idea of having someone to talk to about his crush.

"what'd prince charming do this time bitch?" alvaro asked while kairi sat at their lunch table, cheesing so hard.

"ugh, nothing but we made eye contact while i was walking here. that's more than enough for me." kairi sighed.

kairi secretly wished the boy would finally approach him and actually speak to him but at the same time he knew actions spoke louder than words.

"hey sexy's, did you miss me?" alejandro teased the two short boys as he sat his lunch tray down.

"no, you're disgusting for eating this shit ale." alvaro said, trying to mask his very obvious feelings.

"aw, cmon princess i know you missed me." alejandro teased, "try it for daddy, it's not that bad." alejandro said waving a french fry in alvaro's face who was trying to act disgusted while he was literally dying on the inside from alejandro calling him a princess.

kairi laughed at the obvious blush on his friends face, he looked at the cafeteria doors and instantly blushed. he had made eye contact with mattia again while the tall boy walked in, his heart fluttering at the sight of kairi's big grin. he gave the boy a smile, laughing at how kairi tried to hide his evident blush.

kairi looked away embarrassed, it was so annoying how his face immediately went red when mattia was around him.

mattia, who kairi had just learned that was his name after the geometry teacher called him out for staring at kairi the whole lecture. of course after learning his name, he went right to instagram to find his account like any normal person would. it wasn't that hard finding it due to the fact they shared a lot of mutuals.

kairi stalked his page for a couple of minutes very carefully, making sure he didn't accidentally like something. that would be embarrassing. he was photogenic alright.

he contemplated on making a move and following him but he didn't want to seem like a stalker even though he clearly was.

kairi's thoughts were rudely interrupted by alvaro kicking him under the table.

"ow you bitch, that hurt!" kairi winced, rubbing his shin trying to soothe it.

"just say something to him already kai." alvaro giggled, tired of watching the two basically eye fuck eachother.

"you know if you want me to, i can introduce you guys." alejandro offered chuckling.

"please do, my kai kai deserves to be happy. i can't stand to watch him simp from afar any longer." alvaro exclaimed.

"who's he simping over?" an unrecognizable deep voice questioned sitting right next to alejandro, startling kairi.

-',✎

i forgot how dry & slow it is when you first start a book but i don't care lmao ima still post 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️